Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Tickets for PAX Australia 2018 are now available for purchase, with early bird prices on offer.
The Sydney flagship Microsoft Store has announced the Esports Academy in partnership with ESL which will run from Monday 16th April to Sunday 22nd April.
Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on silicon photonics.
Apple has announced it will host its 29th annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose from the 4th of June to the 8th of June.
Two of Australia's biggest gaming conventions are set to merge this year, with this year's PAX Australia set to "play host" to this year's EB Expo.
Intel took a moment at this year’s Mobile World Congress to speak to the press and share some details and stories from their recent involvement in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
With more than one million households and businesses expected to move to the NBN this year, Telstra has announced a new approach to help give customers the best experience on the new network.
We caught up with HMD Global’s Mark Trundle to talk about HMDs prospects heading into the rest of 2018 and what to expect from the newly announced Nokia 8110, 6, 7+ and 8 Sirocco.
NEC Australia have demonstrated new biometric, 5G and AI-driven technologies that are expected to be incorporated into the company’s existing Smart Cities initiative at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
There was a lot to see at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona - here's some of it.
This year's Mobile World Congress saw the debut of the Samsung Galaxy S9, Sony Xperia XZ2, Nokia 8 Sirocco and plenty more. Here's a quick round-up of all the big announcements that kicked off the conference.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
HMD have doubled down on their ambitions to bring the Nokia smartphone brand back to its former glory. Here's what they showed off at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX Australia Tickets Now On Sale
- Sydney Flagship Microsoft Store Partners with ESL to Create Esports Academy
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Kicks off on the 4th of June in San Jose
- PAX AUS 2018 partners with EB Expo
- Telstra upgrade existing customers and introduce Smart Modem with 4G Mobile Backup
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCTelco Network EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevelops EngineerOther
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Support AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTest AnalystQLD
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and BackupVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther