You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
If you’re not an Amazon fan, the Kobo Glo HD could be the e-reader you’ve been searching for.
The latest Kobo is a waterproof, feature-packed monster.
Kobo Aura Edition 2 review: It’s better than Amazon’s baseline Kindle, but it’s a lot more expensive
This e-reader just doesn’t deliver enough bang for the buck.
It's not Amazon's most expensive e-readery, but it delivers the best value of any e-reader.
The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Amazon Kindle devices already last for weeks on one charge, but Amazon wants them to last even longer.
Amazon is trying to hit the sweet spot between fancy features and affordability with its new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader.
Two months to the day and Kobo has delivered on its promise to release the Aura H2O in Australia and New Zealand.
Kobo’s Aura H2O is the world’s first waterproof eReader, but what sacrifices, if any, has Kobo made for its latest eReader to pack tough certification?
Australian book lovers will have to hold out until February 2015 before they can buy the world’s first waterproof eReader from Kobo.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
‘Focussed’ is the word we would use to describe the Kindle Paperwhite. Every facet of this 6in e-reader is geared towards making electronic reading easy. Its beauty lies in the fine details, like its size, the ease of its menu and the texture of its screen.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's redesigned Kindle is whiter, thinner, and still $109
- Amazon launches the Kindle Oasis, a $449 e-reader with a love handle
- Amazon's flagship new Kindle e-reader may get slimmer thanks to a rechargeable case
- New Kindle Paperwhite: higher resolution, same price
- Kobo brings the eReader back to beaches, pools and baths
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPLevel 2-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP APO ConsultantNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC