Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Digital Video - Slideshows
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or Android device. Not only that, the drone is meant to handle the flying mostly on its own, allowing the user to focus primarily on controlling the footage.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
It has to be said that 2013's Sculpture by the Sea wasn't as good as 2012 to our eyes -- perhaps due to the layout and positioning of some of the sculptures -- but it was nevertheless filled with many interesting things to see. Here are our picks for the best of 2013.
With so many people in and around the displays at Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea, it's hard to take the time to set up your camera for optimal results. In this situation, auto mode can be your friend. We used the Nikon Coolpix P7800 in auto mode to capture the annual festival. See how well it handled the job in the following 52 photos.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- D-Link Wins Prestigious iF Design Award 2018
- Reolink Launches a New 4G LTE Security Camera, Available in Australia
- Netgear announce local availability for smarter, sharper, Alexa-friendly Arlo Pro 2
- Netgear to spin off Arlo
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - Contract until 30 June 2018QLD
- FTProject Manager - Infrastructure ProjectsNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTProject ManagerOther