Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Digital Video - Slideshows
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or Android device. Not only that, the drone is meant to handle the flying mostly on its own, allowing the user to focus primarily on controlling the footage.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
It has to be said that 2013's Sculpture by the Sea wasn't as good as 2012 to our eyes -- perhaps due to the layout and positioning of some of the sculptures -- but it was nevertheless filled with many interesting things to see. Here are our picks for the best of 2013.
With so many people in and around the displays at Sydney's Sculpture by the Sea, it's hard to take the time to set up your camera for optimal results. In this situation, auto mode can be your friend. We used the Nikon Coolpix P7800 in auto mode to capture the annual festival. See how well it handled the job in the following 52 photos.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Stephanie Gilmore brightens up a gloomy Bondi beach as she poses for photographers with her trusty Nikon Coolpix AW100.
UK company Rotolight makes the RL-48-B 'Enhanced Edition' video LED light. It's a low-cost way to add a constant lighting source to your videos, whether you're using an HD DSLR or professional HD camcorder.
One of the funnest parts of the Consumer Electronics Show are the cool, the crazy, and just-around-the-corner products.
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Microsoft's Story Remix uses machine learning and mixed reality to make your movies awesome
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- CCNetwork DesignerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPSAP Migration Module LeadNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst|Software DeveloperQLD
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCAutomation Anywhere developerQLD
- FTWeb Writers/EditorsOther
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- FTHRIS Functional Analyst - Kronos/AurionNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA