The Canon Legria HFS11 is the latest Full HD camcorder to roll off the company's prodigious production line. It replaces the top-of-the-range Legria HFS10 in Canon's camcorder lineup, which we reviewed barely four months ago. At this rate, we half-ex...
Digital Video - Reviews
The second-generation Flip Video MinoHD doesn't represent a huge jump in specs and features.
Compared with footage from the best 1080p HD camcorders, the Sanyo Xacti VPC-WH1's 720p HD video (at 30 frames per second) exhibits noticeably - but not disastrously - reduced resolution, sharpness, colour accuracy, and motion. The VPC-WH1's overall ...
In 2008, we knocked the hard-drive-based Panasonic HDC-HS100 HD camcorder for its lacklustre video quality. But 2009 is looking up for the company, as the excellent Panasonic HDC-TM300 delivers some of the best still and video images we've seen from ...
JVC's Everio GZ-X900 high-definition camcorder ($1,999 as of October 7, 2009) has a sleek design, includes a few innovative features, and generates acceptable HD video under bright lighting conditions. Unfortunately, the unit's noticeably subpar low-...
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-FH1 is a low-priced digital camcorder that delivers good-looking video and stills, with image quality just slightly trailing that of HD camcorders priced nearly three times as much. Indeed, with an RRP of just $799, it's pretty ha...
The GPS-enabled Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V certainly sports innovative features, but it lacks the video quality needed to make it stand out from--or even measure up to--the best small AVCHD camcorders we've seen this year. It's a Sony camcorder with ov...
The Canon Legria HV40 is a high-end HDV camcorder that records in the MiniDV format. It’s essentially a tweaked version of last year’s Canon HV30 with some minor extras thrown in.
Kodak's Zi8 high-definition pocket camcorder (US$180 as of 9/14/2009) is the superpowered follow-up to the company's cult-favorite Kodak Zi6 model. It's also the most full-featured pocket-size camcorder we've seen, thanks to three unique features: th...
The Millennius Memmoir is an ultra-budget high-definition camcorder that competes in the same space as Kogan’s Full HD 1080p Video Camera. Like the Kogan, it records Full HD (1080p) video in the H.264 MOV format to SD/SDHC memory cards. However, the ...
Liquid Digital Solutions' Agent V5 is a 5-megapixel webcam that can record video at a Full HD resolution. It combines great picture quality with a highly arresting design, though fans of compact webcams will probably want to look elsewhere.
The Toshiba SDP92SKY is a portable DVD player with a swivelling 9in LCD screen. It comes with a smattering of intriguing features, including DivX media support, an AV input connection and an SD card slot for playback of video files, MP3s and photos. ...
The Sony HDR-TG5 is a flash memory-based high-definition camcorder aimed at the casual and the fashion-conscious. (Sounds like a TV soap opera, doesn’t it?)
The Canon Legria HF200 is a midrange high-definition camcorder for videographers on a budget. It records AVCHD video to SD/SDHC memory cards, which is swiftly becoming the dominant video format in the consumer market.
The Canon WP-V1 is a waterproof camcorder case for the Canon Legria HF20 and Canon Legria HF200 -- two high-definition camcorders that record in the flash memory format. It is waterproof to a depth of 40 metres. Despite some minor mechanical flaws, t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Microsoft's Story Remix uses machine learning and mixed reality to make your movies awesome
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW