The Sony HXR-MC50E is a Full HD AVCHD camcorder with 64GB of embedded flash memory. Boasting an external stereo microphone, a proprietary lens attachment and a 12-megapixel CMOS R sensor, it can be viewed as an attempt to the bridge the gap between t...
Digital Video - Reviews
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 is a Full HD pocket camcorder that records MPEG-4 video to SDHC flash memory cards. With its ultra-compact size and sleek good looks, the VPC-CS1 will make an ideal companion for bloggers and casual shooters. On the downside, ...
The Panasonic HDC-SDT750 is the world's first consumer-targeted 3D camcorder, following in the footsteps of the professional-level AG-3DA1E. Like its prohibitively expensive stablemate, the Panasonic HDC-SDT750 uses a detachable 3D conversion lens th...
With the exception of folks who haven't had their shots, just about everyone who has a video capture device is desperate to go "viral"--to have their video to become so wildly popular that everyone knows its title by name. Adobe's Premiere Elements 9...
In keeping with this year's all-things-3D theme, Roxio's latest media creation and disc-burning suite, Media Creator 2011 includes do-it-yourself 3D creation capabilities for creating or transcoding images and videos to anaglyph 3D. Other changes in ...
The Panasonic HM-TA1 is a pocket-sized HD camcorder for the Web 2.0 blogging set. Dubbed a "multimedia mobile camera", the Panasonic HM-TA1 can be used to shoot video, snap digital photos or even as a webcam. It boasts Full HD video recording, an 8-m...
The Freetalk Everyman HD was the first high-def webcam to be certified by Skype, though the highly rated Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 and FaceVision TouchCam N1FaceVision have subsequently received the same certification. Sold through Skype's online ...
The FaceVsion TouchCam N1 is not just for casual video chatting--at $189.99, this camera means business, too. In my hands-on testing, this high-definition Webcam delivered excellent sound capture and solid picture quality.
The Microsoft LifeCam HD-6000 delivers great video at a fantastic price--and its smart design makes it perfect for use with laptops.
The Kogan Full HD 1080p Deluxe Touchscreen Video Camcorder Camera is an affordable high-definition camcorder that records video to SD/SDHC memory cards. Just like Kogan's previous camcorders, it punches well above its weight when it comes to price vs...
The Sanyo Xacti SH1 (AKA VPC-SH1TAR) is an entry-level Full HD camcorder that records MPEG-4 video to removable flash memory cards. Its main claims to fame are a powerful 23x optical zoom lens and ultra-compact size. For an asking price of $599, it’s...
The Canon Legria HF R18 (AKA Canon Vixia HF 11) is an entry-level high-def camcorder aimed squarely at the casual end of the market. Its main selling points are a 20x optical zoom lens and a semi-affordable price tag.
The Canon Legria HF M31 is a flash memory-based camcorder that records Full HD video in the AVCHD codec. With a retail price of $1499, it slots somewhere between the HF S10 and HF M300 as Canon's upper mid-range offering. It can be viewed as a jack-o...
The Sony HDR-XR550 Full HD camcorder is a hard disk-based Handycam with 240GB of storage.
It may be thin and light--even for a pocket camcorder--but the ultraslim Toshiba Camileo S20 packs more features into its frame than any high-definition pocket camcorder we've tested to date.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Ring Bolster Security Offering With Cameras, Lights, Alarms and Subscription Service
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUtilities Contract Administrator - $34phOther
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTDNS Network SpecialistOther
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - Call Centre ExpansionVIC
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTJava DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HR RosteringOther
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- FTOracle DBAOther
- TPGraphic Designer / Digital Content PublisherACT
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTDevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud AutomationOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW