Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Digital Video - News
Heated competition in the streaming video on demand market has motivated Presto to strike a conditional agreement with frenemy Quickflix.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Foxtel is arming itself against an impending Netflix launch in Australia by forging a partnership with Seven West Media.
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Sony AX100E 4K camera is three-quarters smaller than the company’s original, but it still manages to incorporate popular features such as wireless connectivity and slow motion recording.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Red Bull Racing is interested in the possibilities presented by 4K video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
If you’re snowboarding, mountain biking, or surfing, then odds are you’ve heard of or seen an action camera before. The rise of the GoPro, and of competitors like the Contour+, have made crazy videos possible. Contour’s ROAM 2 is a surprisingly cheap...
The ‘action camera’ category -- rugged, portable, and powerful video cameras that are made to be bolted onto motorcycles, slapped onto snowboard helmets, and dunked down to 50 metres deep on a scuba diver’s suit -- has exploded in the last few years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Story Remix uses machine learning and mixed reality to make your movies awesome
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
- Facebook launches tool for capturing 360 video inside VR
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT PMO LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW