Have you been caught walking down the street, headphones blaring as you hum the timeless lyrics from "The System is Down"? Then Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People from Telltale Games is for you. Take control of the boxing-glove brandishing Strong Bad as he answers e-mails, hangs with the Cheat, and generally causes trouble. The game should be out for the Wii and PC mid-year.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Coming in November from Epic Games, Gears of War 2 promises blood, guts and awesome action. Check out this slideshow for a sneak peak at this great looking Xbox 360 game.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, coming from Namco Bandai Games later this year, is the first entry for the famed ninja on the PS3. The game will feature an adventure mode with more than 100 missions, and 25 transformable fighters. Check out this slideshow for some great screenshots!
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
The Earth's natural resources are on the brink of depletion. As our economies and our way of life tumble into chaos, the superpowers clash to gain control. Set in a fictional future based upon the headlines of today, Frontlines - Fuel of War brings players into the world's next war. As society succumbs to a worldwide energy crisis, a new global depression takes hold. Against this desperate backdrop, two superpower alliances emerge. Set for release in early 2008 in Australia on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, check out the latest screenshots of Frontlines - Fuel of War!
After languishing in suspended animation, the Alien franchise is back to terrify a whole new generation of gamers. The latest title to star H.R Giger's creepy xenomorphs is shaping up to be the best FPS adaptation yet. Slated for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the game will take its inspiration from James Cameron's action-packed sequel to the original 1986 movie. For all the latest screenshots, prime your shotgun and check out the following slideshow.
Nothing wrong with quality game sequels, but for those in search of the road less traveled, this list is for you.
Dracula: Origin is the new adventure game developed by Frogwares. The game, set to be released in Australia in 2008, gives players the opportunity to take on the role of Professor Van Helsing and chase Dracula. Dracula is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript that will give him the power to raise the dead. Check out the latest screenshots of the bloodthirsty thriller! The adventure will take you to London, Egypt, Austria and, of course, Transylvania—the vampire's famous home country.
They're back to save the world! The hit 1980s comedy about a troupe of paranormal exterminators is about to get the first-person shooter treatment, with the original cast returning to lend their voices to the game. Details are currently a bit thin on the ground, but it would appear that the game will pay homage to many of the famous scenes in the film. Ghostbusters: The Game is slated for release on all major formats, and is scheduled to hit stores by the end of the year. For a look at the latest screenshots (and some choice Ghostbusters quotes!) check out the following slideshow.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
If you're an RPG fan, then chances are high that you've been awaiting Final Fantasy XIII with bated breath. The genre-leading series is set to make its debut on the PlayStation 3 this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- TP.Net Developer - 5 weeks contract - START NOWQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTExecutive AssistantACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorQLD