The latest iteration of the Mozilla Firefox browser is scheduled to hit the Internet in a few weeks, with Release Candidate 1 recently being made available. Boasting a host of new changes including better malware protection, easier password management and a refined download manager, Firefox 3 is more secure and simpler to use than ever.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
Have you been caught walking down the street, headphones blaring as you hum the timeless lyrics from "The System is Down"? Then Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People from Telltale Games is for you. Take control of the boxing-glove brandishing Strong Bad as he answers e-mails, hangs with the Cheat, and generally causes trouble. The game should be out for the Wii and PC mid-year.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Coming in November from Epic Games, Gears of War 2 promises blood, guts and awesome action. Check out this slideshow for a sneak peak at this great looking Xbox 360 game.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, coming from Namco Bandai Games later this year, is the first entry for the famed ninja on the PS3. The game will feature an adventure mode with more than 100 missions, and 25 transformable fighters. Check out this slideshow for some great screenshots!
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
The Earth's natural resources are on the brink of depletion. As our economies and our way of life tumble into chaos, the superpowers clash to gain control. Set in a fictional future based upon the headlines of today, Frontlines - Fuel of War brings players into the world's next war. As society succumbs to a worldwide energy crisis, a new global depression takes hold. Against this desperate backdrop, two superpower alliances emerge. Set for release in early 2008 in Australia on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, check out the latest screenshots of Frontlines - Fuel of War!
After languishing in suspended animation, the Alien franchise is back to terrify a whole new generation of gamers. The latest title to star H.R Giger's creepy xenomorphs is shaping up to be the best FPS adaptation yet. Slated for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the game will take its inspiration from James Cameron's action-packed sequel to the original 1986 movie. For all the latest screenshots, prime your shotgun and check out the following slideshow.
Nothing wrong with quality game sequels, but for those in search of the road less traveled, this list is for you.
Dracula: Origin is the new adventure game developed by Frogwares. The game, set to be released in Australia in 2008, gives players the opportunity to take on the role of Professor Van Helsing and chase Dracula. Dracula is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript that will give him the power to raise the dead. Check out the latest screenshots of the bloodthirsty thriller! The adventure will take you to London, Egypt, Austria and, of course, Transylvania—the vampire's famous home country.
They're back to save the world! The hit 1980s comedy about a troupe of paranormal exterminators is about to get the first-person shooter treatment, with the original cast returning to lend their voices to the game. Details are currently a bit thin on the ground, but it would appear that the game will pay homage to many of the famous scenes in the film. Ghostbusters: The Game is slated for release on all major formats, and is scheduled to hit stores by the end of the year. For a look at the latest screenshots (and some choice Ghostbusters quotes!) check out the following slideshow.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW