Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Memory vendor Kingston Technology recently held a contest to see who could come up with the best character design for its HyperX Girl. HyperX is the company's high-end line of memory modules. The competition garnered entries from across the globe. The winner of the Amateur Group was an Aussie by the name of Adam Potter. Check out his winning design as well as some of the other super-hot entries.
Who's your daddy?
For those who were wondering whether Microsoft's Surface tabletop touch-sensitive computers were going to be anything more than retail sales tools, here's an update: The Surface is making its debut as a bar coffee table in Las Vegas on 11 June.
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over two years ago. Thankfully, this is all set to change with the release of Infinite Discovery and The Last Remnant: two new epic RPGs from Square Enix. Both games promise to deliver stunning next-gen visuals, engrossing storylines and complex, real-time battle systems. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots from both games.
Canon says its newest, least-expensive digital SLR camera, the EOS 1000D, will replace the current EOS 400D in the next few months. The company bills this model as the little brother of the recently released EOS 450D -- sharing many features but being available at a slightly lower price.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Lots of cool products and services came out in the past year, but many more have not yet debuted. Here are the biggest ones still on their way.
Google Incorporated is arguably the most successful Internet company today. But Google didn't get to where it is without takings risks -- some of which have failed spectacularly.
If you're a PC enthusiast, the place to be at CeBIT 08 is the Altech stand. The company showcased some of the hottest gaming PCs in town, and even put on a liquid nitrogen CPU cooling demonstration.
The latest iteration of the Mozilla Firefox browser is scheduled to hit the Internet in a few weeks, with Release Candidate 1 recently being made available. Boasting a host of new changes including better malware protection, easier password management and a refined download manager, Firefox 3 is more secure and simpler to use than ever.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD