<i>TRANSFORMERS Animated</i> is a new action-adventure game based on the Cartoon Network's animated television series. Made exclusively for Nintendo DS consoles, it will challenge players to defeat the evil Decepticons while battling it out on a futuristic Detroit highway. With teamwork-based puzzles, racing challenges and a full roster of playable Autobots, it might just erase memories of the painfully bad <i>Transformers: The Game</I> movie tie-in. For the first batch of screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Digital Home Advisor - Slideshows
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of DanceDanceRevolution is an all new game, exclusively on the Nintendo Wii. Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 features an entirely new soundtrack and new game modes.
Yesterday Toshiba unveiled its new line-up of consumer and business notebooks, with an ultramobile prototype stealing the show.
Sam & Max: Season One was released in mid-2007 on PC platforms, but until now there's been no hope for console players. With a release scheduled for Nintendo's Wii platform in late August, players will soon enough be able to experience the newest incarnation of the comedy adventure series that's been around for the last 15 years.
This is the Kipnis Studio Standard. It was built with the intention of creating the best possible movie experience possible. Read on to find out where all that money went.
DC Comic fans everywhere rejoice, for time has come to step into the shoes of your favourite superhero. Join more than 28 heroes and 44 villains as you take part in the newest MMO game to hit the market, fighting against or alongside whichever character you choose. From the mind of comics genius Jim Lee, DC Universe Online brings the DC Comics universe to life in a video game where players will be able to explore a huge universe. The game will be available on PC and PS3, although no release date has been revealed.
Everyone's favourite farcical shooter is set to hit the Nintendo DS -- let the hilarious mayhem commence!
Now that E308 has concluded, the games revealed having been disseminated across the internet, now is the time to bitch and moan about the forgotten games that we didn't get to hear about at this year's show.
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Following on from the success of Rock Band, Harmonix will soon release the sequel, Rock Band 2. With a soundtrack of more than 80 songs and backwards compatibility with songs from the original Rock Band, players can sing, drum, pluck or strum as they strive to become the best virtual band since Gorillaz. The game will even feature the song "Shackler's Revenge" from Guns N' Roses long-awaited album, Chinese Democracy. Rock Band 2 is set to launch on the Xbox 360 in September this year, but you'll have to wait a little longer for a release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii.
For once it doesn't matter whether you swear by the Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 or PC gaming. It's all here. Here's what caught our eye -- and what we wish we'd never laid eyes on -- at this year's E3 gaming expo in LA.
After a seven-year break, EA is planning to release a new version of Red Alert, one of the most loved and best-selling strategy games of all time.
Nintendo used its E3 keynote this year to demonstrate the progress the company has made with developing Wii Music. Nintendo revealed that the Wii Balance Board will be used to play the drums, and that players will be able to use more than 50 instruments. Release is currently slated for the end of the year.
Revolutionary: the only word to describe this first person platformer from EA DICE. In Mirror's Edge, players will take on the role of Faith, a 'runner' in a modern metropolis. Control Faith as she leaps, vaults, and climbs the gorgeous cityscapes around her. A game that could very well reinvent the platformer genre, Mirror's Edge is a title to keep an eye on.
Intel released its latest-generation Centrino platform yesterday -- Centrino 2, which is also known by its codename 'Montevina'. There is a big push for high-definition content with the new platform, which Intel says will decode Blu-ray movies better than the Santa Rosa platform (the previous-generation Centrino platform) and also last longer while not plugged in to an outlet. Nearly all notebook vendors were present at the launch today, but Dell and Apple were conspicuously absent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCDisaster Recovery SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCData Migration Lead | Recruitment Focus | DocklandsVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Higher EducationVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW