Carbonite has updated its online PC backup product. For a uniform price Carbonite version 3.5 provides an "all you can eat" style online backup service aimed at consumers and SMEs.
Digital Home Advisor - News
More than one-third of the ultramobile PCs coming later this year on Intel's Atom Centrino platform will offer a combination of WiMax and Wi-Fi, the head of the company's Ultra Mobility Group said Tuesday.
Apple Tuesday patched 13 vulnerabilities in Safari with an update that takes the browser to version 3.1.
Microsoft will release Windows Vista Service Pack 1 next week to a wider audience, according to information posted on and reports from a Web site that correctly called SP1's ship date last month.
Antivirus vendor Trend Micro confirmed Thursday that "some portions" of its site had been hacked earlier this week, but hedged when asked if those pages had been serving up attack code to unsuspecting visitors.
In his second attempt to recapture arcade gaming glory, Steve Wiebe failed to topple Billy Mitchell's high score of 1,050,200 in Donkey Kong.
Aaron Stanton doesn't give up.
New online travel shopping site InsideTrip.com offers users more than just good prices; It details information about other travel-related "pain points" like cramped leg room, unpredictable security wait times, lost luggage and crowded planes.
Motorola has released a Draft 802.11n access point that supports wireless meshing, plus a new wireless controller.
Hackers looking to steal passwords used in popular online games have infected more than 10,000 Web pages in recent days.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Intel this week confirmed that it is close to unveiling a new line of solid-state drives for laptop and notebook PCs that will feature a storage capacity up to 160GB.
A flaw in the way Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser processes FTP commands could let attackers steal or erase data from a victim's FTP site.
Internode has launched its first Naked ADSL2+ broadband service - designed to appeal to 'early adopters' - which will be available at 350 telephone exchanges across Australia and deliver an ADSL2+ service over a dial-free phone line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTTechnical WriterNSW