The security researcher who walked away with US$10,000 last week by hacking a MacBook Air in less than two minutes said he chose to attack Apple's operating system for one simple reason.
Digital Home Advisor - News
The Church of Scientology has refuted claims by an independent French news Web site, the Anonymous Group and the Enturbulation, that a video posted to the church's new Video Channel includes bogus or misleading footage of non-existent dignitaries sin...
In a move likely to appeal to the growing number of companies looking to add video to their web sites, YouTube Wednesday rolled out a tool that can closely monitor how uploaded videos are used.
The long-awaited, Web-based and free version of Adobe Photoshop is now available as a beta, Adobe announced this week.
Super Talent, a San Jose-based developer of memory devices, will soon begin commercial sales of a solid-state disk (SSD) drive for laptops that can store 256G bytes of data.
Google's board of directors is opposing a ban on Internet censorship as well as the creation of a committee that would review the company's policies on human rights, according to the company's proxy statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange...
Mozilla Tuesday patched 10 vulnerabilities, half of them marked "critical," in its open-source browser as it updated Firefox to version 188.8.131.52. The new Mozilla Messaging spin-off, however, was not able to provide a matching update to its Thunderbir...
Mozilla chief executive John Lilly has lambasted Apple for its use of iTunes to offer the Safari web browser to Windows users, saying the technique "borders on malware distribution practices" and undermines the security of the Internet.
Microsoft will release Windows XP Service Pack 3 during the second half of April, according to a report from a Web site that has correctly predicted recent Windows ship dates.
Microsoft is offering free support to any Windows Vista user experiencing problems with installing Service Pack 1 (SP1), according to a company spokesman.
Apple considers new retail pricing scheme
Western Digital Wednesday launched a new 3.5-inch Caviar hard disk drive than can store 640GB of data on two platters, twice the capacity of the previous high-end offering.
Apple is talking with major record labels about offering unlimited access to the iTunes music collection for a flat fee paid when purchasing a new iPod, or as a monthly subscription fee, the Financial Times reported Wednesday.
After considerable rumour and speculation, numerous false starts, and not a small amount of frustration on the part of consumers, Microsoft has released Windows Vista Service Pack 1 into the wild.
Windows Vista was supposed to be a shot in the arm for Microsoft, which had gone five years without a new desktop operating system. It hasn't worked out that way. Instead, Vista sales have been slower than XP's (when adjusted for market size) and the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC