Symantec's malware tally topped 1 million for the first time in the second half of 2007 as the number of new malicious code threats skyrocketed, the company said in its semiannual report on the state of security.
Digital Home Advisor - News
Microsoft has dropped two strong hints in the past two days that the next version of its Windows operating system will arrive in 2009, shaving up to a year off previous expectations.
Still upset about Windows Vista? Don't worry. According to Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates, it should all be over soon.
According to an anonymous source close to MTV News, Microsoft will soon launch a Wii Remote imitator for Xbox 360, replete with Mii knock-offs, in an effort to capitalize on Nintendo's raging success.
Intel plans to release an anti-theft technology for laptops during the fourth quarter of this year, but the company isn't offering many details yet.
When it comes to being taken in by Internet fraudsters, men have a knack for losing cash, according to a new report from the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Google this week unveiled Google Message Discovery, a new hosted service for searching, protecting and archiving e-mail for corporate users.
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
In a suspicious-looking promo page entitled "What's popping up this spring," Microsoft lists the following "brand new gear:" Xbox 360 Wireless Helmet, Xbox 360 Vintage Edition, Xbox 360 Recon Edition, and Xbox LIVE The Boardgame.
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
If you're an RPG fan, then chances are high that you've been awaiting Final Fantasy XIII with bated breath. The genre-leading series is set to make its debut on the PlayStation 3 this year.
Google Australia has announced the launch of gDay, a new beta search technology that will search web pages 24 hours before they are created.
Attack code that targets a recently patched vulnerability in Microsoft's Office suite has gone public, a security company said Monday as it urged users to update immediately.
Intel, STMicroelectronics and investment firm Francisco Partners LP Monday closed a deal to create an independent flash memory chip business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Dept of CommunitiesQLD
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- CCPega DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- PTRecords and Information Management OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- TPData Migration LeadNSW