In an effort to sway buyers to play GTA IV on Xbox 360, Microsoft reminded consumers on Tuesday of the exclusive episodic downloads coming to Xbox 360 this fall.
Digital Home Advisor - News
A telephone phishing scam, which purports to come from the NSW Police Force, has surfaced in NSW over the past 24 hours.
Sony and Samsung, two of the biggest backers of the Blu-ray Disc format during its battle with rival HD DVD, are releasing new Blu-ray Disc products with the anticipation that consumers are finally ready to start upgrading to high-definition video di...
LG Electronics has officially thrown its hat into the thin TV ring with the launch this week of its Scarlet TV set. The TV, which was first unveiled at the International Consumer Electronics Show in January in Las Vegas, is LG's thinnest flat-panel T...
Sony and Samsung are reaffirming their alliance in LCD (liquid crystal display) panel manufacturing with plans to jointly construct a third flat-screen factory in South Korea.
A technical dispute between BigPond and PayPal has been resolved after BigPond cable users had been unable to login to the payment site for over a week.
Do your HDTV programs look as good as they should? If not, you may be seeing the results of overcompression. A growing number of viewers and experts are claiming that increased use of compression--technology that downsizes huge high-definition video ...
Netgear this week will roll out network and storage gear aimed at a range of small and midsize businesses, including a new 802.11n wireless LAN product line.
Digital sales of music represented 10 per cent of the total worldwide music market in 2007, up from six per cent in 2006, according to In-Stat.
The 3G iPhone will be announced June 9, the likely date of Apple CEO Steve Jobs' keynote at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference, analysts said in research notes.
EBay-owned Skype has released into open beta testing a client for mobile phones that supports phone calls, chat and other features of the popular VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) application.
Seagate announced Tuesday that it has shipped 1 billion hard drives since pioneering an industry that shows no signs of slowing down 29 years later.
Chinese-language blogs are detailing a zero-day vulnerability in Microsoft Works, the company's lower-end office productivity suite, according to security vendor McAfee.
Nokia Australia today announced the opening of the Nokia Music Store, aiming to compete with market leader iTunes.
Western Digital has launched the first model of its new 2.5-in. VelociRaptor VR 150 hard-drive product line, which company executives said offers about twice the capacity of the 2.5-in. Raptor hard drive it will replace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC