TDK Life on Record has expanded its range of Blu-ray removable media with the release of 8cm, single-sided, 7.5GB capacity camcorder media in both recordable and re-writable formats offering up to 60 minutes of full HD recording.
Digital Home Advisor - News
I started having problems with the PlayStation 3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV this weekend. The game started just fine, the music and art kicked in, and the game would begin to load my save file.
Microsoft has warned users updating to Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) that they won't be able to downgrade from Internet Explorer 7 to the older IE6 without uninstalling the service pack.
Microsoft Tuesday began offering Windows XP SP3 on its automatic download Web sites and resumed automatic downloads of Vista SP1 after compatibility issues arose last week.
After a week's delay because of a compatibility bug in the point-of-sale software it sells, Microsoft has released Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) to the general public.
Telstra has withdrawn its appeal against a 2007 Federal Court ruling that it mislead customers about Next G coverage.
Vodafone today announced it has signed an agreement with Apple to sell the iPhone in Australia.
In what is sure to become more fodder for Mac vs. PC ads, Consumer Reports' latest tech-support survey shows that Apple has the best help-desk support for both laptop and desktop systems.
Microsoft says it will not be using Sony technology in its game console.
Adobe has announced the availability of a new subscription service for Creative Suite 3 Design Premium. The service allows users to pay month-by-month and is exclusive to Australian customers. The Subscription Edition of Creative Suite 3 Design Premi...
It's not yet announced for the PC, but one German retailer is already taking orders for a Windows version of GTA IV.
PacketHop this week unveiled the first commercial implementation of the draft IEEE 802.11s wireless-LAN mesh standard.
The Australian Customs Service confirmed yesterday that importing UK and North American copies of Grand Theft Auto IV into the country would likely contravene the Prohibited Imports Regulations. This is an offence that carries a fine of up to $110,00...
Dell's retail partnership with OfficeWorks to deliver its range desktop PCs and laptops will offer Australian customers the chance to configure their own Dell machines in selected OfficeWorks stores - but Ubuntu Linux will not be on offer just yet.
Multiple reports surfaced on Tuesday suggesting that both Xbox 360 and PS3 systems are freezing up during playback of Grand Theft Auto IV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk/Junior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW