The federal government will pour $270.7 million into regional broadband incentives, [[artid:58489466|two weeks|new]] after it attempted to use the funds for its National Broadband Network (NBN).
Digital Home Advisor - News
Japan's Pioneer plans to end production of plasma display panels as part of a restructuring program to return its operations to profit, it announced this week.
Apple said Tuesday it is adding episodes from HBO's original programming to its pay-to-view iTunes online store, and will charge US$1 more than the usual for some episodes.
The vendor HyBlue says it can prevent the "cold boot" encryption hack discovered by Princeton researchers with a laptop security product announced Tuesday.
Google is introducing a Web site tool called Friend Connect today that promises to extend the reach of social networks such as Facebook to any site that wants to use the tool. Those sites that decide to use Friend Connect can give visitors a much ric...
UK stealth mode startup Cellcrypt has started touting a new encryption system that sets out to solve a security problem most companies would rather not think about -- insecure mobile phone calls.
Amid swirling rumours about the impending announcement of a 3G iPhone, Research in Motion today introduced its slickest, speediest, most powerful, and most connected BlackBerry to date: the BlackBerry Bold 9000.
The lack of certainty surrounding exactly who will bring the iPhone to Australia, and what model will be released here, has been clarified a little further today with an announcement by Optus that it too has signed an agreement to bring the iPhone to...
Good news for users of Windows Vista. According to figures compiled by PC Tools, the OS has experienced only slightly more vulnerabilities than Windows 2000, which appeared eight years ago when malware was far less common.
Iomega has announced the availability of its new REV 120GB backup drive, the third generation of its REV technology.
The proposed IEEE wireless LAN mesh specification is already getting some traction, though still over 18 months from final ratification, thanks to early experimentation by the One Laptop Per Child Foundation and a recently launched open source projec...
Microsoft's Windows Vista is 37 per cent more secure than its Windows XP ancestor, a security vendor claimed Friday, a rate it hinted was disappointing.
PlayStation president Kaz Hirai is confident the PS3 will win the console war, despite what he calls an "underwhelming" start.
A US judge has ruled on a nearly US$111 million copyright-infringement decision against TorrentSpy.com, the BitTorrent peer-to-peer search site.
Microsoft plans to fix critical bugs in its Word, Publisher and Jet database software next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Salesforce ImplementationVIC
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW