The federal government will pour $270.7 million into regional broadband incentives, [[artid:58489466|two weeks|new]] after it attempted to use the funds for its National Broadband Network (NBN).
Digital Home Advisor - News
Japan's Pioneer plans to end production of plasma display panels as part of a restructuring program to return its operations to profit, it announced this week.
Apple said Tuesday it is adding episodes from HBO's original programming to its pay-to-view iTunes online store, and will charge US$1 more than the usual for some episodes.
The vendor HyBlue says it can prevent the "cold boot" encryption hack discovered by Princeton researchers with a laptop security product announced Tuesday.
Google is introducing a Web site tool called Friend Connect today that promises to extend the reach of social networks such as Facebook to any site that wants to use the tool. Those sites that decide to use Friend Connect can give visitors a much ric...
UK stealth mode startup Cellcrypt has started touting a new encryption system that sets out to solve a security problem most companies would rather not think about -- insecure mobile phone calls.
Amid swirling rumours about the impending announcement of a 3G iPhone, Research in Motion today introduced its slickest, speediest, most powerful, and most connected BlackBerry to date: the BlackBerry Bold 9000.
The lack of certainty surrounding exactly who will bring the iPhone to Australia, and what model will be released here, has been clarified a little further today with an announcement by Optus that it too has signed an agreement to bring the iPhone to...
Good news for users of Windows Vista. According to figures compiled by PC Tools, the OS has experienced only slightly more vulnerabilities than Windows 2000, which appeared eight years ago when malware was far less common.
Iomega has announced the availability of its new REV 120GB backup drive, the third generation of its REV technology.
The proposed IEEE wireless LAN mesh specification is already getting some traction, though still over 18 months from final ratification, thanks to early experimentation by the One Laptop Per Child Foundation and a recently launched open source projec...
Microsoft's Windows Vista is 37 per cent more secure than its Windows XP ancestor, a security vendor claimed Friday, a rate it hinted was disappointing.
PlayStation president Kaz Hirai is confident the PS3 will win the console war, despite what he calls an "underwhelming" start.
A US judge has ruled on a nearly US$111 million copyright-infringement decision against TorrentSpy.com, the BitTorrent peer-to-peer search site.
Microsoft plans to fix critical bugs in its Word, Publisher and Jet database software next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther