Telstra today announced sweeping upgrades to its national Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC), or cable, network which will see 1.8 million Melbourne homes receive Internet access speeds of up to 100Mpbs by years' end.
Digital Home Advisor - News
One of just a few new cameras announced during the Product Marketing Association (PMA) conference this year, the slim Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z29 is an entry-level addition to Casio's point-and-shoot line.
There haven't been many brand-new camera announcements thus far at PMA 2009, the big camera trade show, but Kodak jumped into the fray today by unveiling the Kodak EasyShare Z915.
For years, consumers have gauged their electricity usage with the monthly bill. Coming days or weeks after the end of the period it isn't a very efficient tool if you want to cut you household usage, but a new breed of meter is changing all that and ...
Along with much of the rest of the economy, the PC industry will be singing the blues this year, with worldwide shipments declining to 275 million units -- or almost 12 percent -- from 2008, according to a new Gartner report.
In just a few years if you forget to brush your teeth, you may get a gentle reminder -- from your bathroom mirror.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
For millions of people a trip in their cars means tuning into local radio. But what if you're traveling and want to catch a station from back home? FM stations don't reach more than about a hundred kilometers, so on long journeys you're usually out o...
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) and Microsoft have brought the ThinkUKnow education program to Australia. The program, which originated in the UK, is aimed at educating parents and teachers about how to keep kids away from online predators and ot...
The DEMO 09 conference launched 39 promising new technologies for consumers and businesses, with each presenter being given a scant six minutes to make their pitch to 500 attendees. Here are highlights from five notable presentations.
Linksys has announced the availability of its new-generation home media server, dubbed “Media Hub”, to the local market aimed at simplifying the management and distribution of digital content in homes and small businesses.
After turning heads at CES with its X-Slim laptops Micro-Star International (MSI) is using the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week to unveil new versions with a more powerful processor.
Microsoft will begin selling its Surface touch-sensitive computer in some European and Middle Eastern countries, the company said Monday at the Cebit trade show.
Navigon took a shortcut to the launch of its new range of personal navigation devices, unveiling them at Cebit a day before the giant trade show opens. The company also demonstrated two new voice features it says make driving safer and easier.
Impossible Software of Germany has cracked the problem that lead to the company's name.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCData Visualisation SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- TPSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTBizTalk Technical LeadQLD
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD