A new music download service to be launched by Virgin Media and Universal Music will let U.K. customers stream and download as many music tracks as they want for a single monthly subscription, the companies announced Monday.
Music - News
Sony is refreshing its Walkman line with new flagship models that pack noise cancelling, a bright touchscreen display, mobile TV, and the ability to surf the Internet and watch YouTube videos.
Optus today launched MobMusic, a new music store application for Nokia phones.
Google has expanded the free music downloads it offers in China to include songs by artists from each of the big four U.S. record labels, an addition that could help it win users from dominant Chinese search engine Baidu.
Apple's mobile-device user interface has made it so much easier to access the Internet compared to other mobile devices that its iPod Touch, which isn't even a mobile phone, beats out all mobile phones except the iPhone in terms of volume of Internet...
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Telecommunications companies are trying to encourage subscribers to turn to legitimate ways of downloading music, movies and TV shows, but the music industry wants them to take more direct action to prevent illegal file sharing.
A mother from Ohio says her son's iPod Touch exploded in his pants, caught fire, and left him with serious burns. Now, she's suing Apple for US$225,000 in damages.
U2 frontman Bono described Apple's iPod in 2004 as "the most interesting artistic creation in pop since the electric guitar." The band built heavy ties with Apple, appearing live onstage with Steve Jobs and in Apple TV ads performing the hit single "...
Apple announced its latest iteration of the iPod shuffle last week, with a design that’s even more minimalist than the last version
Apple updated iTunes Wednesday, fixing a pair of security vulnerabilities, adding support for the new line of iPod Shuffles and boosting performance when loading large libraries and browsing the online store.
Apple has launched a new version of the iPod shuffle - its smallest digital audio player.
After failing to reach a new licensing agreement with the United Kingdom's Performing Right Society, YouTube has begun blocking thousands of premium music videos from playing for users in the UK.
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
Rather than building a Zune-branded smartphone, Microsoft plans to take the software and online store it built for its Zune media player and bring them to your television set in the hopes of emulating Apple's phenomenally successful iTunes Store. But...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Virgin Media, Universal launch 'unlimited' music service
- Hands on with Sony's new X-series Walkman
- Optus launches MobMusic music app for Nokia phones
- Google expands free music downloads in China
- iPod Touch generates more traffic than most phones
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Support / Service Desk - Mount DruittOther
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSenior Data AnalystQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / Snr Security Consultant - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Business EfficienciesOther
- FTArchitect - Governance and Practice DevelopmentOther
- FTSAP HR / ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSales Support and Administration OfficerOther
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther