After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s Razer Smartphone and Razer Blade Pro, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the company. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX has kicked off their CES 2018 product showcase by announcing their first fully-wireless gaming headset.
Wargaming has announced that the mobile spin-off of its online naval combat game, World of Warships is set to launch on the 18th of January.
Wargaming has announced that a major update for its flagship title World of Tanks will arrive in March 2018, overhauling the game’s underlying technological base with a new advanced CORE graphics engine.
Luna shines, but never so brightly as to erase the sight of its limitations. It’s well-priced and well-paced, but saddled by a small sense of scope when it could be so much more.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
The ability to take Skyrim with you might not initially sound awe-inspiring but, in reality, that disconnect serves to breathes new life into something that’s fast become a classic.
Free-to-play naval action MMO, World of Warships, has announced that one of the Royal Australian Navy’s most iconic vessels, the HMAS Vampire, is the latest addition to its ‘Ships of the Commonwealth’ fleet.
The Xbox One X changes the conversation around console gaming - even if the selective software lineup remains a potential deal-breaker for platform-jumpers.
Though plenty of compromises have been made in this Faustian bargain of a port, DOOM still fun as hell to play and a worthy addition to the Switch’s library.
Hand of Fate 2's combat is sharper and more dynamic and it's new systems are easy-to-learn and hard-to-master, smartly adding depth where the original was shallow. Combined with a willingness to tackle more complex and ambitious storytelling that the first game lacked, it's a sequel that ups the ante.
With Firaxis rumored to be putting the X-COM franchise on the backburner due to disappointing sales, there’s sure to be a hole left in the hearts of turn-based tactics fan everywhere. Fortunately, this hole might also end up being a major opportunity for CreativeForge Games’ newest title Phantom Doctrine.
We spoke to TinyBuild producer Karrie Shirou about the game and how developer Dynamic Pixel have gone about refining an experience that relies so heavily on dynamic artificial intelligence.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Razer
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- Wargaming Ready Warships Blitz for Jan 18 Launch
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalsytACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTICT Security AnalystACT
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- TPSystems Support AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPPMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- TPData ArchitectQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther