Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it doesn't sound like a half-assed port. Here's what PC gamers need to know about 4K support, cross-saves, remappable keys, and more.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The 2004 cult classic Phantom Dust finally is landing on Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One today, for free.
The Steam Summer Sale 2017 dates have apparently leaked. Prepare your wallets accordingly.
Quake's back for the modern era, and Quake Champions is holding an open beta this weekend. Here's how to play.
At PDXCon, Paradox unveiled a new Europa Universalis IV expansion, a Mars survival game with Tropico's developers, and that it's now publishing BattleTech.
Electronic Arts is launching a mobile version of its popular Sims game on iOS and Android, and it looks to bring many of the features from its PC counterpart.
Divinity: Original Sin II's custom campaign tools, called Game Master Mode, has players rolling virtual dice like an actual tabletop role-playing game.
Exploring Prey's mammoth Talos I space station and discovering its secrets is a constant source of joy, even when the combat and story falter.
Sony's Remote Play software lets you play your PlayStation 4 games on your PC. Here's how.
Prey's not the best-looking PC game ever made, and there are a few nagging issues, but compared to Dishonored 2 it runs like a dream.
Expect trailers from PC-centric publishers like Bohemia, Tripwire, Nexon, and more as the PC Gaming Show rolls into its third year at E3.
Everything asks you to contemplate your place in the universe by experiencing the point-of-view of hundreds of other creatures, plants, and objects.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
These are the highest rated games we've reviewed in the last year.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2: The 5 key things PC gamers need to know
- The Windows 10 Game Bar: What PC gamers need to know
- Microsoft's Phantom Dust remaster brings the cult Xbox classic to PCs, for free
- This year's Steam Summer Sale dates have already leaked
- How to play the Quake Champions open beta this weekend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Voice/DATA/Network)SA
- TPTraining and Support Officer - Windows 10QLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD