Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Digital Home Advisor - Features
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hi...
Steve Jobs has apparently delivered his last Macworld Expo keynote speech.
Racking your brain for the perfect gifts for the celebrities on your holiday shopping list? These unique tech products will make life bearable for in-the-spotlight types like Paris, Lindsay, TomKat, and Brangelina.
It's not all bits and bytes
Protesters held rallies across Australian capital cities today to oppose the government's national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all web connections
Firefox 3.1 may only be a point release -- from 3.0 to 3.1 -- but its just-released Beta 2 version is a good indication that the final release will be a must-have upgrade for anyone using Firefox.
When you're on the road, camping out in a bland hotel room, there's something truly comforting about seeing your spouse, kids, or other loved ones in a live video chat.
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Check out the season's best bonus-brimming, extras-packed offerings!
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Nearly 20 tips for staying alive (or undead) in the zombie-shooter, Left 4 Dead!
With the Christmas season in full swing, manufacturers and retailers are beginning to offer bundle deals to make their high-end products more attractive to put under the tree.
When Research In Motion's first touchscreen device, the BlackBerry Storm, came out a few weeks ago, many BlackBerry fans hoped to see a viable challenger to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. According to critics and fans alike, what they got instead wa...
Windows Vista Service Pack 2 has been released as a public beta version.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCChange AnalystQLD