A collaboration of some great music sharing websites
Digital Home Advisor - Features
For many users, getting started with Linux is surprisingly easy. New, friendlier versions of the free operating system, such as Fedora and Ubuntu, feature straightforward menus and automated installations that make switching from Windows to Linux a r...
Want to make Firefox jump through hoops?
If you think the touchscreen on the Apple iPhone is cool, imagine a device that actually sees, reflects and responds to your fingers touching the back of the device
GamePro examines four recent multi-platform titles to find out if the "Xbox 360 is better." And Microsoft issues a rebuttal to our findings...read on for the full text
About five months ago, Macintosh lovers finally got their hands on Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard," which boasts more than 300 new features spread across its interface and underpinnings. Some of those features are well-known -- the Dock's "stacks" function, ...
Sometimes a technology idea is too good to be true.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
Although the Apple TV first shipped on March 21, 2007, it didn't get an overhaul for almost a year. During that year, the device, which promised to bring digital media (music, photos and video) from the computer to the living room, tried to establish...
With a USB keychain drive and a little forethought, you can carry a personalized computer everywhere and leave your laptop at home.
So there you are, signing the "Save XP" petition, shaking your fist in triumph as you stick it to "the man". It's a liberating feeling. You've found the courage to buck the trend and jump off the Wintel upgrade treadmill. You feel empowered, enlighte...
How to stay secure when gambling online.
In the US, Morrisville State College's deployment of 802.11n WLAN has been covered in an attempt to study the challenges facing early enterprise adopters of 11n.
The just-released beta 4 version of Firefox 3 shows a browser short on flash and long on important, useful improvements that make browsing the Web easier, faster, safer, and simpler to customize. The primary interface has been somewhat modified to lo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting | 8 Month ContractVIC
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD