The world's first hands-on gameplay test of Halo Wars.
Digital Home Advisor - Features
For more than 30 years he has roamed among us, a strange hybrid of Napoleon Dynamite and Vlad the Impaler. Nerdy yet ruthless, brilliant yet hobbled by blind spots regarding his company's failings, Bill Gates leaves an indelible mark on everything di...
Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth a...
The announcement of the iPhone in January 2007 caused excitement throughout the smartphone market, although the phone had some notable omissions in terms of features. Last week's announcement of the updated model, the iPhone 3G, fills in most of the ...
Sony launched the PlayStation 3 (PS3) a year and a half ago, but Nintendo and Microsoft, with the Wii and Xbox 360 respectively, appear to have the bragging rights in the console market.
Forget the stereotype of the gadget-loving couch potato. These innovations can help you stay trim, monitor your fitness and even save your life.
High-definition camcorders continue to sell like the proverbial hot cakes, and with good reason. With a maximum image resolution of up to 1080p, they are capable of delivering broadcast-quality video that will continue to dazzle for years to come. Al...
Although the end of the financial year means tedious labour as the tax man cometh, it also represents a great opportunity for small businesses, students and home office workers. As companies slash their prices in one of the year's few genuine sales, ...
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype i...
Most USB 2.0 flash drives look the same, but that doesn't mean they perform the same.
Memory vendor Kingston Technology recently held a contest to see who could come up with the best character design for its HyperX Girl. HyperX is the company's high-end line of memory modules. The competition garnered entries from across the globe. Th...
Who's your daddy?
For those who were wondering whether Microsoft's Surface tabletop touch-sensitive computers were going to be anything more than retail sales tools, here's an update: The Surface is making its debut as a bar coffee table in Las Vegas on 11 June.
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Finally, the wait is over. Australians can get their hands on Apple's newest iPhone when it launches on 11 July. The good news is, the iPhone 3G has more features and capabilities than the original model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EC says LCD screen cartel is active globally
- Sharp to increase LCD panel production on higher demand
- Dick Smith report says Australians keen to switch to digital radio
- Samsung, Numonyx to develop PCM specifications
- Faster SD cards could reach devices next year
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD