Today the digital camera is ubiquitous, but photos used to be taken by momentarily exposing something called "film" to light. Yes, film--the ode to photo-sensitive chemical reactions that produced all of the pictures made before 1990 or so. Those ima...
Digital Cameras - Tutorials
Did you get a new camera over the holidays? I did. I am quite excited about my new Nikon D7000, which was my "big present" on Christmas morning. If, like me, you have a shiny new camera to play with, here are some things you can do to get the most ou...
Scanning photo slides is similar to scanning film negatives. There are a host of specialized scanners, adaptors, and software packages designed for optimal results. But if all you have is a flatbed scanner, there are some simple DIY tweaks that can p...
Photography has changed quite a bit in the last few decades. Back in the days of film, it was hard to add special effects to your photos because that generally required a darkroom.
Welcome to the holiday season. Starting at Halloween and continuing through Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's, this is the time of year when photo opportunities with your friends and family come thick and fast.
Sure, you probably know all the run-of-the-mill tools in your photo editor. You can erase blemishes with the clone tool and adjust exposure with the contrast slider. But have you ever tried adding fake clouds to a plain blue sky, turning a crowded ro...
You don't need an oversize printer to produce large prints of your photos. A number of software programs can split an image into A4 sections that can be printed out and stitched together.
Photoshop's Lens Flare filter is an effect that's been so over used over the years, it's become something of a cliche in digital illustration. Which is a shame, since in the right situation, it can provide a powerful lighting enhancement to a piece.
Want to create a beautiful, dreamlike painting full of subtle details but with a bold 80s colour scheme? Design duo KittoZutto show you how in this tutorial on creating an airbrushed portrait tapping the glory days of Athena posters.
Image backgrounds in digital art can be more than simply act as incidental scenery to a piece of work. Rather, with good planning and some honed colour skills, it’s possible for backgrounds to frame an image in an incredible variety of ways.
Creating vibrant, eye-catching images like this one needn't be a complex or time-consuming affair. In this tutorial, James White shows how to add a vivid retro flair to a striking model shot kindly provided by <i>ThinkStock.com.
While I'm not a huge fan of camping or long, multi-day hiking trips, I do love visiting waterfalls. There's something about the rush of water that's both exciting and beautiful.
We're in the middle of a dry heat wave in Seattle, a city usually known for mild weather and lots of precipitation. My cats and dogs (all six of them) are responding by lying about lethargically, which is a great opportunity for me to catch some of m...
You have to take care of your stuff--all of it. Like your car and your house, your electronic gadgets big and small need to stay clean and protected from accidents.
No matter where you travel, you're probably going to have some trouble taking photos--not necessarily because of any technical issues with your camera, but because there will be so many people in the way of what you're trying to shoot.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- TPOutlook Support AnalystsVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- FTProject ServicesSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- CCIBM Lotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- CCProgram Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- CCSharePoint / Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBDNSW