Sure, you probably know all the run-of-the-mill tools in your photo editor. You can erase blemishes with the clone tool and adjust exposure with the contrast slider. But have you ever tried adding fake clouds to a plain blue sky, turning a crowded room into a ghost town, or dramatically enlarging a small photo? It's easier than you think.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 digital SLR and PEN interchangeable lens cameras. The camera includes some consumer-friendly features like a 720p video recording mode and a range of 'art' filters.
Follow these 10 photography tips for taking striking vacation photos with your digital camera.
Got an urgent message you need to transmit immediately? Sending a telegram is likely not the first option that comes to mind. And when it's time to boogie down, you probably don't shove a cassette into your 8-track player or slap an LP onto your phonograph.
Recently a family member sent me a set of pictures supposedly showing Mexican headstones with insulting epitaphs
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
Of all the benefits that going digital has brought to photography, perhaps none is cooler than easily making a panorama.
Macro photography lets you see the natural beauty of the tiny things all around us.
Grab a BlackBerry, a Canon SLR and more!
Summary: Back in the 1980s when I was studying engineering in college, I used to joke that in the future every conceivable device would come with a built-in digital clock.
We help you get a great deal on digital cameras, TVs and smartphones
Panasonic has released two new Micro Four Thirds-based cameras that are aimed at point-and-shoot consumers looking to step up to something better, or professional users looking for something less bulky yet as capable as a digital SLR. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 replaces the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1 in the company's interchangeable lens camera line-up, while the Panasonic LUMIX DMX-G10 is a lower-cost option that will compete alongside the likes of the Olympus PEN E-PL1 and the Samsung NX10.
Samsung's NX10 will compete against the likes of the Olympus Pen, Panasonic GF1 and Ricoh GXR cameras, which occupy the space between advanced compact cameras and traditional digital SLRs. The NX10 relies on an APS-C sized sensor (bigger than the Micro Four Thirds system favoured by Olympus and Panasonic, and equal to the Ricoh GXR (with A12 GR Lens).
Canon's EOS 550D is an 18-megapixel entry-level digital SLR camera that's perfect for all types of photography. We put it through its paces in all sorts of lighting situations in order to see how it performs. All of the photos are straight out of the camera in JPEG mode; none of the pictures have been edited, except for the photo of the moth, which has been cropped to give us a closer look at the critter.
BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Noir Matter Introduces waterproof stabiliser for GoPro & other action cameras
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW