Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Digital Cameras - Roundups
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Maybe you need more zoom, better image quality or simply a more comfortable way to take photos.
The digital SLR market is dominated by two players: Canon and Nikon. This is reflected in our August top rated list for digital cameras, with Pentax being the only other vendor getting a look in. We haven't included any Sony cameras in the list as we...
One of the most awesome features of new compact cameras is high-speed video recording, which essentially lets you record slow-motion video. It's a feature that's hard to get sick of and you'll almost never run out of things to record in slow motion. ...
Touchscreens are becoming more prevalent in digital cameras on the Australian marketplace as they offer a new way to interact with menu systems and in some cases direct camera functions (such as the shutter).
For serious photography, the ideal equipment has always been a digital SLR with full manual controls and the ability to change lenses to suit the scene. However, that doesn't need to be the case any more.
Once upon a time, video cameras were a very expensive investment; especially if you wanted a high-definition model. These days, you can snap up a Full HD camcorder for well under $200. Naturally, these budget models lack the advanced features and ima...
Whether you're looking for a sub-$200 compact digital camera for everyday use or for travelling, or a more expensive compact with manual features, we've got you covered.
A digital SLR camera is a must-have for anyone serious photography. You can get much better picture quality out of a digital SLR than a compact camera, along with the ability to manually control every facet of the exposure. The removable lens system ...
Compact digital cameras with a large zoom range are perfect for those of you who want to focus on the details of faraway subjects.
Interchangeable lens cameras are the middle road between an advanced compact digital camera and a full-blown digital SLR. However, because they give you the ability to change lenses, they are much more like a digital SLR than an advanced compact; the...
For the times when you don't want to lug around a digital SLR, yet still want to capture great quality images, you need to have an awesome compact camera -- preferably one with manual controls.
Five of the best professional digital SLRs on the market from Canon, Nikon and Sony
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- TPETL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- CCNet IQ IDAM - SMENSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- CCFunctional Lead - ENUNSW
- CCIT Security and Risk Manager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness analystOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA