Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Digital Cameras - Roundups
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Maybe you need more zoom, better image quality or simply a more comfortable way to take photos.
The digital SLR market is dominated by two players: Canon and Nikon. This is reflected in our August top rated list for digital cameras, with Pentax being the only other vendor getting a look in. We haven't included any Sony cameras in the list as we...
One of the most awesome features of new compact cameras is high-speed video recording, which essentially lets you record slow-motion video. It's a feature that's hard to get sick of and you'll almost never run out of things to record in slow motion. ...
Touchscreens are becoming more prevalent in digital cameras on the Australian marketplace as they offer a new way to interact with menu systems and in some cases direct camera functions (such as the shutter).
For serious photography, the ideal equipment has always been a digital SLR with full manual controls and the ability to change lenses to suit the scene. However, that doesn't need to be the case any more.
Once upon a time, video cameras were a very expensive investment; especially if you wanted a high-definition model. These days, you can snap up a Full HD camcorder for well under $200. Naturally, these budget models lack the advanced features and ima...
Whether you're looking for a sub-$200 compact digital camera for everyday use or for travelling, or a more expensive compact with manual features, we've got you covered.
A digital SLR camera is a must-have for anyone serious photography. You can get much better picture quality out of a digital SLR than a compact camera, along with the ability to manually control every facet of the exposure. The removable lens system ...
Compact digital cameras with a large zoom range are perfect for those of you who want to focus on the details of faraway subjects.
Interchangeable lens cameras are the middle road between an advanced compact digital camera and a full-blown digital SLR. However, because they give you the ability to change lenses, they are much more like a digital SLR than an advanced compact; the...
For the times when you don't want to lug around a digital SLR, yet still want to capture great quality images, you need to have an awesome compact camera -- preferably one with manual controls.
Five of the best professional digital SLRs on the market from Canon, Nikon and Sony
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
- Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
- Panasonic try to set new standard for Travel Cams with Lumix DC-TZ220
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperOther
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfoSphere SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI ComplianceQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIP Communications EngineerOther