The styling of the AW120 is on the subtle side. From afar it looks like an ordinary compact camera, which means you can take it white-water rafting and then to a wedding.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras from Nikon and Canon haven’t set the world on fire. Products from the likes of Olympus, Fujifilm, Sony, and Panasonic have all made the category a threat to traditional digital SLRs, the market in which Nikon ...
Panasonic’s DMC-GH4 is a serious camera that’s designed for the most creative of minds. It’s a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that packs not only an excellent ability to capture stills, but also the ability to record ultra-high ...
The temptation to make interchangeable lens cameras even smaller has been too strong for Samsung to resist, so here we have the NX Mini: it has the body of a compact camera, but it doesn’t have a fixed lens. It’s an idea that, if executed correctly, ...
Canon's EOS 1200D camera is designed to get you started in the world of digital SLR photography, and is a sensible step up if you haven't used such a camera before and want to upgrade from a compact or phone device. It's one of the cheapest DSLR bodi...
The Leica T is the type of camera that can make you feel underdressed. It will make you kick off your Air Max sneakers in favour of some fresh Julius Marlow boots. It will make you ditch polo shirts for tucked-in button-downs, and it will make you wa...
At the heart of Sony's small Cyber-shot RX100 III is a 20-megapixel sensor that can capture images at a quality level that's usually reserved for bulky digital SLRs. That's the major distinction between this compact camera and competing models; it's ...
Panasonic is making sure that its new high-end cameras have the ability to capture ultra-high definition (or 4K) video. We first saw this with the Lumix DMC-GH4, and it now continues with the release of the more mainstream Lumix DMC-FZ1000. It makes ...
The compact camera category isn’t as popular as it used to be since smartphones took off, but there is still a need for a proper camera if you want to do things such as play with a zoom lens and change the depth-of-field in your shots. Nikon’s Coolpi...
Sony's a5000 is one of the smallest and lightest interchangeable lens cameras that you will find, and these are its big drawcards. Its body is not bigger than a typical mid-to-high-end compact camera, yet it contains a lens mount that can accept diff...
Canon's PowerShot G1X Mark II camera has received a makeover like no other when you compare it to the original G1X. The body has been tweaked to accommodate a bigger lens fixture, and the overall balance of the camera has changed dramatically. It fee...
Fujifilm's X-T1 isn't the usual auto-mode fare that you might be used to seeing from mainstream cameras. Instead, it’s a manual camera with tactile controls that will let you take complete ownership over each exposure. It can be intimidating to use a...
The nostalgic styling of the Nikon Df is not only designed to go after people with fond memories of the past; it’s also proclaiming to the world that Nikon has a rich history when it comes to producing cutting-edge cameras for creative users. By putt...
Olympus’ latest tough camera is not easy on the eye, but the extreme enthusiast will appreciate its unyielding never-say-die attitude and its swivel 180 degree screen.
Packed with features, the Samsung NX30 is the type of camera you should consider if you're looking to make the jump from a compact camera (or a smartphone camera) to one that can take interchangeable lenses and offer greater quality. It's geared at e...
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Desk :Team LeadWA
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst x 2 - ServiceNowQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- TPApplications Project ManagerACT
- CCCISCO Project ManagerACT
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- FTTechnical Project OfficerOther
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- CCHFC Project Officer - Governance and ReportingVIC
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT