As point-and-shoot cameras go, there are two distinct categories. You can buy a point-and-shoot camera without a great deal of control -- these are made for people who just want to take photos, with no fussing around.
Digital Cameras - News
Micro Four-Thirds is a ‘mirrorless’ interchangeable lens digital camera system and lens mount family. If that all sounds a little daunting, here’s a simpler explanation: these cameras have big sensors (like chunky digital SLRs) stuffed into tiny bodi...
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Canon has announced the winners of its annual Photo5 community photo competition, with six photographs winning their creators a three-day workshop and holiday.
Lytro camera owners will be able to supplement their existing photos as well as new ones with a camera software update that allows slight adjustments in perspective, as well as nine ‘live filter’ modes that alter colour, focus, distortion and add spe...
Sony Australia has created a video campaign “to ‘out’ those with DSLR gear and no idea”, subtly suggesting they would be better served with one of the company’s mirrorless compact cameras rather than a full-size DSLR.
Canon has taken the wraps off its oft-rumoured EOS 6D -- a full-frame digital SLR aimed at budget buyers and first-time digital SLR owners.
In the past few days, we've seen two new and very exciting entrants into the middle of the digital SLR market. Canon's EOS 6D sits between the 7D and 5D Mark III in the company's line-up, while the Nikon D600 is a step up from the D7000 and a step do...
Canon's brand new, entry-level, full-frame EOS 6D digital SLR is an impressive piece of kit. We played around with one for half an hour a few days ago -- read on for our first impressions and thoughts.
Pricing for the brand new Nikon D600 has been confirmed in Australia, with specialist camera stores fighting for the most competitive rates.
Australian discount electronics retailer Ryda.com.au has published a listing for the as-yet-unannounced Nikon D600 digital SLR
Camera blog Sony Alpha Rumors has what it says are leaked pictures of a new camera that promises to shake up both the compact and DSLR camera markets: a new Sony RX1, fitting a full-frame imaging sensor into a body not much larger than the compact NE...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
The Nikon vs. Canon battle rages on, this time in the mirrorless octagon. Announced today, the Nikon 1 J2 isn't a radical departure from Nikon's first mirrorless model, the Nikon 1 J1. Not surprisingly, the J2 announcement comes hot on the heels of C...
Panasonic today announced the release of a new high-end Lumix FZ-series camera, the Lumix DMC-FZ200. It's a 12.1-megapixel compact camera (not a pocketable camera though) that puts a focus on high-speed performance when it comes to burst mode shootin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Business Process Analyst - Part timeQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTLead UI / UX and Digital DesignerQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPPrincipal AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- CCMULTIPLE - SAP ABAP UI5 DevelopersWA