Can the Galaxy S8's improved camera knock the LG G6 off its throne?
Digital Cameras - News
SanDisk demos a 1TB SDXC card with twice the capacity of the previous model.
Developers behind several popular, well-reviewed iOS camera apps eagerly incorporate short-term photo enhancements and anticipate more to come.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Sony's a7S II compact system camera is targeted at users that want to capture detailed stills in both bright light and near complete darkness, and videographers looking to record in 4K in Sony’s XAVC S format, which uses the highest level of the MPEG...
Canon developed an experimental CMOS sensor with 250 megapixels that could be used in some enterprise applications such as surveillance.
The U.S. government has approved construction of a powerful digital camera that will help scientists better understand dark matter and study how galaxies formed.
Weight is down 40 per cent and the size is down by 50 per cent when it is compared to the flagship Hero4 Black. There's no need for cumbersome housing either because the Session’s body is waterproof to 10 metres.
Sony has an ambitious plan to bring 4K video-shooting capabilities to a wide range of its point-and-shoot and SLR cameras over time, and a new sensor developed by the company will make that possible.
Sony's new bringing the ability to shoot 4K video to cameras that fit in pockets with its two new Cybershot products.
Google has developed a camera system capable of capturing immersive video for virtual reality, expanding the company's efforts in this hot new field, and it's partnering with GoPro to commercialize it.
Olympus’ Stylus Tough TG-4 is a rugged camera that will be released in May for a price of $499. In addition to providing the necessary tough features that will suit adventurous users and underwater shooters, the new camera has a more keen focus on im...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCChange LeadQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC