GoPro has reimagined the way photo and video memories are organised, edited and shared with its completely refreshed and renamed mobile app, Quik.
Digital Cameras - News
Those eyeing an upgrade to Canon's EOS mirrorless camera range now have two new options to choose from.
GoPro are now combining two of their best accessories into a single standalone act.
Canon's anticipated EOS-1D X Mark III has finally been formally unveiled.
Features like person detection aren’t new, but the cameras D-Link will show at CES next week don’t need to send video to the cloud to do the job.
Panasonic's latest addition to its premiere S-series of mirrorless Lumix cameras might be the world’s first camera capable of video recording at 6K at 24FPS - but that feat doesn't come cheap.
The latest entry in Sony's long-running line of mirrorless cameras is not here to mess around.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Jabra have debuted a nifty and new intelligent conferencing product for businesses: the Jabra PanaCast.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
Panasonic have revealed the latest addition to their mirrorless lineup, the LUMIX G95 - a mid-range 4K camera designed with the digital content creator in mind.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Ring have announced a new addition to their local portfolio of smart home products, the Ring Stick Up Cam.
DJI has announced the Osmo Pocket, a highly compact three-axis stabilised camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- New D-Link home security cameras feature onboard AI
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second-generation
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies