Pick up some great gear for bargain prices
Digital Cameras - Features
Save 15 per cent off TVs at JB Hi-Fi, buy a cheap small business PC or catch a deal on a budget printer
With video, image and data files becoming larger thanks to better quality media, the importance of making sure you have adequate storage is only going to increase this year and beyond. Portable devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones and porta...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
The Olympus Mju Tough 8000 is great for all outdoor adventures, when all you want to carry is a compact digital camera and not have to worry about damaging it or carrying extra gear such as a waterproof enclosure.
The design of the Canon PowerShot D10 is spot-on for a ruggedised camera. It feels good to use and, most importantly, it’s very easy to use. It takes clear photos but we wish it rendered them with more contrast. Pick it up if you’re after a ruggedise...
Canon's EOS 500D is a nice step up from the 400D. It is worth considering this digital SLR if you want the ability to capture high quality video with a still camera.
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Looking for a photo editor? The usual choices include Adobe Photoshop Elements (available online for about $US85 and up), which I use to demonstrate techniques here in Digital Focus, and Corel Paint Shop Pro (available for about $US70 and up). There ...
Canon's PowerShot D10 can withstand drops from up to 1m and can function in up to 10m of water.
Thanks to the Olympus E-620, taking photos just became a whole lot more fun
Learning from the pros is always a great way to improve your skills. That's why we read books and watch videos. It's always instructive to see how the masters work and try to emulate them. But there's a lot we can learn from the exact opposite —...
Draw images with light on your photos, make time-lapse video from a lowly point-and-shoot, fix your stereo with your digicam, and more fun tricks.
The equipment and settings you need to capture nature's own light show.
Mum deserves a special gift on her day, and there is no better gift than camera to let her capture all the happy moments in her life. Wether you're on a budget, or are prepared to spend any amount; whether you want to buy a point-and-shoot, or an adv...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCInformatica MDM ArchitectNSW
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTExecutive AssistantACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC