The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Digital Cameras - Features
Fujifilm's biggest and boldest mirrorless camera yet - the X-H1 - has finally arrived. We took a quick, hands-on look to see what all the fuss is about.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just...
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
From India to Hungary to the United States in wildlife preserves and at the beach, photographers have always been going everywhere. However, drones have added an exciting new possibility to photography, and if the shots captured in the last few years...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo ...
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjo...
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Wins Prestigious iF Design Award 2018
- Reolink Launches a New 4G LTE Security Camera, Available in Australia
- Panasonic introduces new ultra telephoto zoom lens
- Sony Introduces Dual Camera Shooting Solution for RX0
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Management LeadOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM)QLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther