Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
Digital SLR Cameras - News
Canon has unveiled its first flagship store in South Melbourne.
The Royal Easter Show is on the face of it hardly a tech-heads dream but below the surface, of course, runs a rich vein of technology. In fact, technology is everywhere at the Show. From the rides to the fireworks to the special effects, the lights, ...
If you find your telephoto lens quivering when you're taking a photo, Sony has a new digital camera that's designed to be ultra-stable.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is as iconic a symbol of the Harbour City as any. And when it's lit up for Vivid Live 2014 it's a photographer's dream.
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Fujifilm recently announced the availability of its latest interchangeable lens camera, the X-A1. The new mirrorless camera will be available to purchase from October and will command retail price of $849 in a kit with a 16-50mm lens. It’s a camera t...
Olympus will release a new digital SLR camera in October, the E-5 SLR. The Olympus E-5 is designed to compete with the Canon 7D and Nikon D300s and uses an upgraded version of the same 12.3 megapixel sensor that appeared in the earlier Olympus E-3 di...
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nikon has released the Nikon D3500
- Canon launches first retail store in Australia
- Sony a7 II digital camera cuts blur along five axes
- IN PICTURES: Vivid Live 2014, part 3, Sydney Harbour Bridge (20 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Vivid Live 2014, Sydney, part 2 - Circular Quay and surrounds (+31 photos)
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies