Dyno Equipment has begun taking orders for its new Trek modular, motorized camera slider system for GoPros, small cameras and smartphones on crowdfunding platform Indigogo.
Digital Camera Accessories
The Nikon D7500 DSLR is a APS-C (DX) DSLR camera with some of the pizazz of a higher priced full frame. The successor to the D7200 takes what was a very good camera and adds some of the vim and verve of the more costly Nikon topline APS-C D500 - in particular, its 20.9 megapixel sensor, while maintaining a very competitive price and user friendly operating system.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
A basic DSLR kit lens will typically provide you with a range of 18mm to 55mm. This is an optimum range that allows you to take both near and wide angle shots, which makes it enough for most beginners and intermediate photographers.
The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
Photography isn't always just about the camera, particularly once you start travelling far and wide to take photos. In those instances, you will likely need to bring along some supplies to last you the day or more, as well as any electronic devices you may need. For journeys such as these, Lowepro has the Photo Hatchback 22L AW camera backpack.
Eye-Fi SD cards are memory cards that feature a tiny built-in wireless adapter, but you would never know this just by looking at them. They look just like a standard SD card, but they make it possible for you to transfer your photos to a computer, or upload them to a photo sharing site without having to remove the card from the camera.
In its warm brown wooden frame, the Kodak EasyShare D830 easily blends in with any other frames arranged on your desk or coffee table.
Transcend keeps pushing genres with the PF730. Like the earlier Transcend 720, the PF730 ($129) is not only a digital photo frame, but also a video player, an alarm clock, a calendar, and an MP3 player.
It’s hard not to like Kogan’s 8in WiFi Digital Photo Frame, with its glossy finish on the frame and its array of features. It’s one of the few photo frames on the market with wireless networking incorporated into its design, allowing you to connect to services such as Facebook, Twitter and Photobucket.
The Transcend 720 does seem serious about transcending genres. Not only is it a digital photo frame, but it is also an FM radio, a video player, and an MP3 player. The device's built-in 2GB of memory makes it easy to amass a big collection without using any cards or a PC (although you can do that, too).
As one would expect from D-Link--a company known for its networking products--its picture frame (US$210) is Wi-Fi-enabled. This 800-by-480-pixel, 10-inch frame comes with a snap-on white border, but I preferred the all-black, modern look. The D-Link doesn't really resemble a traditional picture frame; it looks far more techie. But sadly, some of this frame's limitations will be problematic for techies and nontechies alike.
Don't know what memory card best suits your needs? Well we do! Read on to find out.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW