Apple Inc. is still selling an US$899 iMac desktop it discontinued in 2007, according to a recent newsletter released by the company. But that 17-in. model is only available to schools and colleges directly from Apple.
Desktop PCs - News
Microsoft hailed its newly released Internet Explorer 8 browser as a boon for developers and for its security measures during a presentation at the Mix09 conference on Thursday.
Adding more processing cores has emerged as the primary way of boosting performance of server and PC chips, but the benefits will be greatly diminished if the industry can't overcome certain hardware and programming challenges, participants at the Mu...
Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) received a small bump in market share as the company launched the final version, according to Web measurement company Net Applications Inc.
Windows 7 is the first Microsoft OS developed away from the watchful eye of Bill Gates, and the technical leaders who built it had to adjust to life at the company without its cofounder and former chief software architect, CEO Steve Ballmer said Thur...
A U.S. judge denied a request for judgment in the Microsoft Vista Capable suit, instead sending the case along to trial with a ruling Wednesday.
GlobalFoundries, the former manufacturing arm of rival Advanced Micro Devices, needs to pay Intel for a license to manufacture x86 processors, an Intel spokesman said Tuesday.
Google unveiled on Tuesday a new beta release of its Chrome browser, offering improvements in speed and capabilities, such as full page zoom.
Advanced Micro Devices agreed to an Intel offer to make public the terms of a cross-license agreement at the heart of a dispute between the two companies. But there's one condition: in return, AMD wants Intel to lift a demand that evidence submitted ...
Apple Inc.'s retail sales, which fell by more than 5% in January, plummeted nearly 17% in February compared with the same month in 2008 as the company's high prices continued to take a toll, research company The NPD Group Inc. said Tuesday.
Microsoft Corp. will deliver a release candidate of Windows 7 to the public in late May, according to a report from a noted Windows Web site.
Microsoft is disputing an attempt to reinstate class-action status to an ongoing lawsuit against its Windows Vista Capable sticker program, a case that threatens to drag on and is reflective of the difficulties Microsoft has encountered by releasing ...
A Windows 7 build that may be the first release candidate has leaked to the Internet, according to several file-sharing sites.
Dell has announced its Studio One 19 all-in-one desktop computer with a 19-inch screen and optional multi-touch capability.
New laptop and desktop designs are on tap as PC and hardware makers start tweaking components to take advantage of improved features in Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Roll Out High Sierra
- ASUS' VivoMini VM45 gets upgraded to 7th Generation Intel processors
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW