Apple has wrapped up work on Snow Leopard, the Mac OS X operating system upgrade, and may release it earlier than expected, according to numerous reports on the Web.
Desktop PCs - News
Fujitsu announced the launch of the 0-Watt-PC to its proGreen series. This energy-saving PC, announced earlier at this year's CeBIT, is now available for shipping in two versions: the Esprimo E7935 0-Watt (small form factor) and Esprimo P7935 0-Watt...
Vendors have been moving to liquid cooling on servers to reduce heat in data centers, but Hewlett-Packard Co. said today that it is expanding use of liquid cooling on its workstations to tackle another problem: whiney and irritating fans.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer recently confirmed that the company will limit Windows 7 Starter, the edition expected to end up on netbooks, to systems that sport small screens and low-powered processors.
For most people who are considering moving to Windows 7, October 22 is D-Day. On that date Microsoft's newest operating system lands on store shelves, both as a shrinkwrapped upgrade and preinstalled on new PCs. For some folks, though, D-Day has alre...
A chart Microsoft provided to a Wall Street Journal columnist that spells out which versions of Windows and XP can be upgraded to Windows 7 without a cumbersome "clean install" is causing a dust-up between bloggers and prompted Apple users to poke fu...
Microsoft's newest operating system for PCs will launch in late October, but it won't boost PC sales enough to help the global DRAM memory chip market until the second quarter of next year, executives in Taiwan said Thursday.
Lenovo's PC sales began to recover in its latest fiscal quarter, but the world's fourth-biggest PC maker warned that the recession was not over as it posted a net loss Thursday.
Microsoft is trying to improve the visuals in Windows 7 by working with hardware makers on a software interface that maximizes the use of graphics cards.
More than seven years after pulling out of the Australian market, Gateway PC -- the brand with the cow-themed logo -- will return to Australia on 15 August with a range of notebooks targeted at fashion-conscious consumers.
Microsoft's Windows Division president Steven Sinofsky tried Wednesday to tamp down a growing roar that Windows 7 RTM has a critical flaw that can shut down the OS by running a simple command.
Microsoft Tuesday released software that uses virtualization to allow people to run applications in Windows 7 as if they are running in XP, making it easier for applications written for older versions of the OS to run on Windows 7.
Microsoft for the first time has named Linux distributors Red Hat and Canonical as competitors to its Windows client business in its annual filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
HP today announced the expansion of its "HP Planet Partners Program" to consumer and small business customers. Previously available only to its direct enterprise customers, the recycling program will allow consumers and small to medium businesses to ...
Revised data from a prominent Web metrics company dropped Apple under the 5% market-share mark, about half what the same firm said Macs enjoyed just two months ago.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS' VivoMini VM45 gets upgraded to 7th Generation Intel processors
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC