Meet DragonBoard 820c, a supercharged board computer that will make Raspberry Pi 3 look like a turtle.
Desktop PCs - News
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Samsung has scrapped its Raspberry Pi 3 competitor called Artik 10 as it moves to create smaller and more powerful boards to create gadgets, robots, drones and IoT devices.
Google wants to bring smarts to cool gadgets and devices made using Raspberry Pi 3 or Intel's Edison.
Does your Windows laptop work fine at home but show a ‘limited connectivity error’ at work? A few simple changes can resolve this problem.
There's a lot of excitement about Intel's superfast Optane SSDs, but products won't be on shelves this year as the chipmaker had earlier promised.
The teardown masters at iFixit got their hands on a Surface Studio earlier than expected. Inside, they found swappable storage drives and a dedicated ARM processor for the display.
Zotac's sharing more details about its backpack PC that "untethers" virtual reality users.
Raptor Engineering hopes to build a nonproprietary motherboard that'll fit in ATX cases—and it just got cheaper thanks the to U.S. presidential election.
CIO.com's senior writer Sarah White puts this updated Surface Book with Performance Base through its paces to see what this thoroughbred device can do.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
Diamonds are among the most expensive gems in the world, but they could also serve as a building block for quantum computers.
Zotac's new ERX480 is the first mini PC to come with the Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 GPU.
After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP ISU - DM ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD