Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Desktop PCs - News
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
The latest version of Apple's MacOS - High Sierra - has moved out of beta and is now downloadable as a free software update for Mac users worldwide.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- HP covets content creators with new Envy 32 All-in-One
- Lenovo's Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 has a built-in Qi charger
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies