Acer's Predator Orion 7000 gaming PC packs 12th-gen Alder Lake, a GeForce RTX 3090, and up to 64GB of DDR5/4000 RAM.
Desktop PCs - News
PC sales in the third quarter of 2020 soared globally by 14.6 per cent, year-over-year, with Apple leading the way with a 38.9 per cent leap in shipments.
Dell are looking to leverage the popularity of their premium range with the redesigned XPS Desktop PC.
MSI's latest addition to Nvidia's Studio initative comes with minimalist looks and an Intel Core i9 9900K CPU.
Intel's latest NUC promises to be a portable - but not quite pocket-friendly - powerhouse.
MSI have shown off a new gaming desktop at this year's CES that features 5G connectivity.
HP are staking out a corner of the content creation market for themselves with the new HP Envy 32 All-in-One
Lenovo's latest consumer-grade workstation makes the most of a unique form-factor.
Apple's new desktop powerhouse is mega modular, super powerful, and supports an amazing new 6K display. There's little to dislike aside from the price.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 2 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 3 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 4 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Revealed: The first Intel 12th-gen ‘Alder Lake’ gaming rig
- PC sales soar, Apple has a big quarter
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Valheim Hearth and Home update is a builder's dream, say the developers
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies