PC sales in the third quarter of 2020 soared globally by 14.6 per cent, year-over-year, with Apple leading the way with a 38.9 per cent leap in shipments.
Desktop PCs - News
Dell are looking to leverage the popularity of their premium range with the redesigned XPS Desktop PC.
MSI's latest addition to Nvidia's Studio initative comes with minimalist looks and an Intel Core i9 9900K CPU.
Intel's latest NUC promises to be a portable - but not quite pocket-friendly - powerhouse.
MSI have shown off a new gaming desktop at this year's CES that features 5G connectivity.
HP are staking out a corner of the content creation market for themselves with the new HP Envy 32 All-in-One
Lenovo's latest consumer-grade workstation makes the most of a unique form-factor.
Apple's new desktop powerhouse is mega modular, super powerful, and supports an amazing new 6K display. There's little to dislike aside from the price.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 2 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 3 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC sales soar, Apple has a big quarter
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies