Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a good thing.
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Xbox One owners will be able to attach their Kinect motion sensors to Windows PCs and tablets thanks to a new adapter introduced by Microsoft.
The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks the colour selection of the Pure Colour and optical sensor of the Pure Optical. We found the more affordable Roccat Savu to be a solid gaming mouse, so expectations were high for the Kone Pure.
Roccat Ryos MK Pro carries over the design elements of the Isku FX and replaces the membrane with mechanical keys. The Isku FX stood out for its affordability, but the addition of mechanical keys to the Ryos MK Pro has essentially doubled the price. Mechanical keyboards typically come at a premium, so the questions becomes whether the Ryos MK Pro is worth the added cost.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to build a cheap but powerful gaming PC for $500
- Windows 10 hits the top of Steam's usage charts
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- With the Lenovo Razer Edition PC, two companies launch a gaming hardware partnership
- Sony says PS4 remote game streaming to PCs, Macs coming
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- TPETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Designer (Drupal 7)Other
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCInformatica MDM ArchitectNSW