How does MSI’s content creation compare to Apple’s new Mac Pro when it comes to the nitty-gritty?
Desktop PCs - Features
The current iMac design feels out of date. A new all-in-one Mac is long overdue.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in L...
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
PC Building Simulator is a game that wants to teach you how to build your own computer. Can it really? PCWorld's experts dig in.
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
This cheap but capable $300 budget desktop PC will outperform any laptop in the same price range.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- HP covets content creators with new Envy 32 All-in-One
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies