Despite a few annoyances, Samsung's DeX dock for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ provides a remarkably PC-like experience, and might compel you to leave your laptop at home.
After 20 years, Intel is scrapping its marquee annual event called Intel Developer Forum.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 60.3 million units in the first quarter of 2017, growing by just 0.6 percent compared to the same quarter the previous year, according to IDC.
Raspberry Pi may be the most well-known board computer, but rival Orange Pi is rolling out a much larger range of boards at a dizzying pace, and at cheaper prices.
You will soon be able to use Microsoft's Cortana voice assistant with the Raspberry Pi 3 and make cool devices that can accept voice commands.
PC Building Simulator is a game that wants to teach you how to build your own computer. Can it really? PCWorld's experts dig in.
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
- MSI's Prestige P100 Desktop pitches itself as an alternative to the pricey Mac Pro
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- HP covets content creators with new Envy 32 All-in-One
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies