Apple's new desktop powerhouse is mega modular, super powerful, and supports an amazing new 6K display. There's little to dislike aside from the price.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
It’s not cheap but it's far from overpriced, and the spec sheet on the MSI Trident X ticks far too many boxes to get tripped up by lacklustre looks.
The current iMac design feels out of date. A new all-in-one Mac is long overdue.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 4 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer really benchmarked asses to make its new Enki gaming chair
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Revealed: The first Intel 12th-gen ‘Alder Lake’ gaming rig
- PC sales soar, Apple has a big quarter
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies