For a time, there were plenty of major vendors - such as Alienware - offered Steam Machine PCs that catered to the plug-and-play PC niche. However, in recent years, these products have fast-faded into obscurity. Now, the MSI Vortex G25 is aims to pick up the torch.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review: a modestly-priced machine with a surprising amount of grunt
If you’re after a no-nonsense desktop PC that has just enough grunt to tackle most of the games you’ll want to play this holiday season and just enough upgradability to be viable over the long term, the Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop is absolutely worth consideration.
The latest version of Apple's MacOS - High Sierra - has moved out of beta and is now downloadable as a free software update for Mac users worldwide.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Stylish and portable with a high-quality design, the headphones ensure an outstanding all-day listening experience. Delivering immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the MOMENTUM Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle. We have 4(four) to give away, so jump right in and enter today: goo.gl/oPfymS
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- CES 2018: Intel Reveals VR-Ready ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC
- iMac Pro first look: Apple’s most powerful Mac is a multiprocessing beast
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCProject ManagersVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior BANSW
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- CCFront End Web DevelopersACT
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTOperational Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer - Foreign ExchangeOther
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCEDRMS SpecialistACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW