New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
Element 14's Pi Desktop kit includes everything you need to transform the Raspberry Pi 3 into a low-powered HTPC, including an mSATA interface for an SSD.
Acer's Aspire GX is the first-ever prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor, but you wouldn't know it from its quiet debut at the Next@Acer event in New York.
If you want a Windows 10 PC that doesn't have an x86 chip from Intel or AMD, your wish will be granted in the fourth quarter.
A new user-created patch lets Kaby Lake and Ryzen PCs get updates on Windows 7 or 8—but it may be more trouble than it's worth.
Microsoft's Surface Studio is a category-defining product whose gorgeous display and clever Surface Dial change how we use PCs, for a lofty price.
Despite a few annoyances, Samsung's DeX dock for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ provides a remarkably PC-like experience, and might compel you to leave your laptop at home.
After 20 years, Intel is scrapping its marquee annual event called Intel Developer Forum.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 60.3 million units in the first quarter of 2017, growing by just 0.6 percent compared to the same quarter the previous year, according to IDC.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Top tips to finding the right security solution for your needs
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Intergration DeveloperNSW
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- FTHR Consultant x 4 (resourcing area)Other
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject Managment (Business Analysis/Project officer)**NSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther