Intel's NUC group efforts now span across 600 total variations that cover nearly every use you could possibly fathom. We ran into 8 particularly interesting models during a recent visit to Intel labs.
Lian Li’s new A4-H2O elevates the simplicity of SFF builds, making the process far more enjoyable for newbies and veteran fans alike.
You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
Desktop PC vs. laptop: Five reasons for the former
This update to Intel's eGPU-sized gaming PC can better hold its own against DIY builds.
NZXT’s curated sets of components make it easy to put together a PC, but as we found out, you can still run into the headaches of DIY building.
Razer tested more than 200 different butts in its Enki gaming chair.
Alienware has debuted its new flagship gaming desktop the Aurora R13, a desktop with performance-boosting chassis.
Acer's Predator Orion 7000 gaming PC packs 12th-gen Alder Lake, a GeForce RTX 3090, and up to 64GB of DDR5/4000 RAM.
A frugal relative might take your cast-off computer as-is. But if you care, you want them to have the best possible experience, right?
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
Home security is tougher than ever; how gamers though professionals are meeting the new wave of home security threats
Security is a bigger concern than ever. The estimated global cost of cybercrime is $445 billion, and that is accelerating quickly. In Australia, research from comparison website, Savvy, found that there has been an 85 per cent YoY jump in online scams so far this year alone, for a total damage of $72 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Miofive 4K Dash Cam review: This friendly road watcher is ‘here for you!’
- 2 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 3 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 4 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 5 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer really benchmarked asses to make its new Enki gaming chair
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Revealed: The first Intel 12th-gen ‘Alder Lake’ gaming rig
- PC sales soar, Apple has a big quarter
- Dells new XPS Desktop looks to be a premium powerhouse PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies