Casio will put on sale in March a digital still camera capable of shooting up to 60 full-resolution images in one second, and video at more than 1000 per second to realize a super slow-motion effect.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Logitech plans to show off a mini-keyboard that controls a person's PC wirelessly from the comforts of their family room sofa.
Stereo speaker maker Blaupunkt is showing off portable speakers that can also double as a powered subwoofer for a car stereo system at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
JVC is making it easier to hook-up an iPod to a flat-panel TV with new sets that contain a dock for the popular music player.
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
Netgear this week will unveil a two-radio 5GHz 802.11n router with a new internal antenna system and a price tag under US$130, less than half the price of some rival products for the SOHO and residential wireless LAN market.
Five years ago, LG Appliances combined a refrigerator with a PC and it was a colossal flop. Now Whirlpool is taking their shot, albeit with a somewhat different approach.
With a sleek new antenna-less design and one router selling for less than US$100, Linksys hopes to breathe new life into what they admit have been disappointing sales of 802.11n products.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang Monday said Yahoo's goal for being users' Internet home page is to keep it simple, and his pared-down first-time CES keynote appearance as the company's top executive reflected that.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates wowed a full house Sunday in his 12th and last Consumer Electronics Show keynote as a full-time employee with the company he founded more than three decades ago.
The decision by Warner Bros. to drop HD DVD in favor of Blu-ray Disc for high-definition movies has set the electronics industry abuzz. Announced on the eve of the Consumer Electronics Show, the move put a single question in the minds of thousands of...
LG Electronics will later this year launch a 60-inch flat-panel TV that is just 45 millimeters thick, the company announced Sunday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Samsung Electronics unveiled Sunday two ultra-thin TVs and a prototype LCD (liquid crystal display) TV with four times the definition of today's most advanced high-definition sets.
Netgear is launching three new wireless networking products that aim to address the problem, perennially discussed at the annual Consumer Electronics Show, of complicated home networking setup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- Intel moves to put chips in shoes, sunnies and snowboards
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - Integration - BrisbneNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTRIM TrainerACT