In a post-GDPR world, organisations can no longer afford to take risks when it comes to securing applications in the cloud.
Content collaboration platform, Dropbox, has announced a multi-million dollar deal with the University of Sydney for the end-to-end deployment of Dropbox across the entire population of researches, academics, staff and students.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Tax time is like Christmas for hackers and scammers. It’s the time of year where people jump online and share critical identification information with the tax department that can be easily used for identity theft, and yet, according to Australian research from Norton LifeLock, while Australian workers are aware of the security risks they are often not particularly secure in their behaviour.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
- Dropbox debuts colorful new look with global rebrand
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies