Content collaboration platform, Dropbox, has announced a multi-million dollar deal with the University of Sydney for the end-to-end deployment of Dropbox across the entire population of researches, academics, staff and students.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
- Dropbox debuts colorful new look with global rebrand
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies