On the tenth anniversary of BigPond's launch, Telstra has finally flicked the switch for uncapped high speed ADSL and ADSL2+ broadband services. However, its new 24Mbps capable ADSL2+ will only be sold in locations where competitors already offer the...
Broadband Advisor - News
Australian internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced the sale of its New Zealand subsidiary, ihug, to telecommunications giant Vodafone New Zealand for NZ$41 million (AU$36 million).
Telstra CEO Sol Trujillo switched on Telstra's 3GSM network this morning, and to celebrate made video calls to Tasmania, Queensland, WA and northern NSW.
BigAir is remoulding its iBurst wireless broadband plans to promote competition between Telstra and 3G providers.
A sign of the trouble that free ISPs (Internet service providers) are having in Australia is FreeNet's decision to close registrations from the general public to its free access services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCSenior Test Analyst - Service NowQLD
- CCSCCM SupportACT
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTReporting AnalystOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps & PHP DeveloperOther
- FTWLM Hanna Data ModellersACT
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSales Exec - Enterprise AccountsOther
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperOther
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- FTCompliance Analyst - Anti Money Laundering & CTFOther
- TPJunior Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FT.NET Developer (perm and contract)Other
- FTMotion Graphics Designer / VideographerNSW
- FTDevelopment Expert (EL1)SA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD