Web 2.0 combined with increased broadband presence has the power to re-fuel e-commerce, according to a recent Paul Budde report.
Broadband Advisor - News
Google has released an SDK (software development kit) that programmers can use to create mobile phone applications for the company's Android mobile platform.
Microsoft has scheduled just two security updates for Tuesday to fix flaws in Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003. One of the two is a leftover from October that was bumped at the last minute.
Sony Ericsson has introduced a "world standard" 3G USB modem, and has extended its relationship with Google by announcing its first mobile phone with Google Maps and RSS newsfeeds as standard.
Google's plans to enter the mobile industry with a cell phone platform might have impressed many in the industry but not Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft and one of Google's biggest competitors.
Google's move into the market for smartphone operating software has hyped the idea of a "Gphone," but the new software may take a while to catch on, the head of mobile microprocessor developer ARM said this week.
A top official from Microsoft's developer division showcased an array of new development technologies this week, including a demo of the game World of Warcraft running within the company's Visual Studio integrated development environment.
Facebook presented its master plan for boosting its advertising revenue now that it has the challenge of living up to its stratospheric US$15 billion valuation.
An Australian researcher claims he has come up with a way to boost broadband speeds on ordinary ADSL lines by up to ten times.
Physicists at the University of California, Berkeley, have built the world's smallest radio out of single carbon nanotube one ten-thousandth the width of a human hair.
Google's introduction of its Android device operating system and Open Handset Alliance on Monday could help create just the breed of mobile Linux platform that many enterprise IT managers have been waiting for, industry experts contend.
ESET Australia has announced it is offering Australian owners of antivirus suites a free cross grade to its new Smart Security product.
Google and several other technology companies plan to unveil a new mobile platform called Android on Monday, according to a statement from the company. The system is expected to yield an actual phone in the second half of 2008.
New Zealand lawyer Peter Dengate Thrush was elected chairman of the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and numbers (ICANN), the body that regulates the technical structure of the internet, last week.
It doesn't include planned Leopard enhancements, but Firefox developers have released an update to their open-source software, fixing bugs that had been causing the browser to crash at startup, render Web pages improperly or disable add-ons for some ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA