NBN. Three letters so disliked even my own laptop keys are beginning to protest the frequency of their use, sticking under the weight of my tired, tired hands.
Broadband - Opinions
The UK’s Computer Weekly reports that, on Monday, The Australian High Commission in the UK held an event for UK startups, called “The Australian technology and innovation forum” which hoped to attract UK innovators and startups should Brexit happen.
Google has been found guilty of libel by a French court as a result of the company's automated search suggestions. Google plans to appeal the ruling, a company spokeswoman said Monday.
God, I love the InterWebs. Years from now, scholars dissecting the complete disintegration of journalism in the 21st century will look back at us and say, what the frak? The example du jour: The Facebook Phone rumors, which were sparked this past wee...
If your company or organisation is not currently considering migrating its email systems onto a cloud computing platform, you're in danger of being left behind. That's the conclusion I have reached after six months of closely following the Australian...
Have you ever tried to get an older person to use Facebook?
I recently had an experience that epitomizes everything that's wrong with Microsoft and why it is rapidly being tossed into the Recycling Bin of history.
Quit Facebook Day may have flopped when it comes to creating a mass exodus of Facebook users, but those who care about privacy owe a debt of gratitude to the failed movement.
Everybody loves Gmail, right? Wrong. My friend Shelly is so fed up with its "threaded" conversation view, he's ready to jump ship for Hotmail, Yahoo, or another service.
Google prides itself on releasing products early and improving on them quickly, but this philosophy sometimes does a disservice to the company and to its users, as illustrated by this week's ballyhooed release of Buzz in Gmail.
I find it's best to live by a few simple rules. I don't micturate into the wind. I don't mix tequila with red wine (not any more, anyway). I never get into arm-wrestling matches with fat guys named "Tiny."
Anthony Papillion says he just wants to give Iranians a voice, but the word on Twitter these days is that he's not to be trusted.
Ah, those wacky Europeans. They think nothing of stripping down and jumping into the Mediterranean in the altogether or, at most, those skimpy man sacks they call swimsuits.
Facebook and Twitter should join instant messaging (IM) services and block access to U.S.-sanctioned countries in order to avoid running afoul of the government's trade embargoes, say legal experts.
Industry titans Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc. are getting rave reviews this week about innovative new approaches to Internet search and communications, respectively.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- FTHCM Project Manager & Service Implementation Manager - SAP HRNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC