Google stepped further into the travel business on Monday, announcing it had acquired Frommer's, producer of popular travel guidebooks and reviews. While no immediate decision has been made on Frommer's print guidebooks, Google says the company's dat...
Broadband - News
If you are one of the many Facebook users who have resisted the switch to Timeline, your days with the old format are numbered: Reports say that Facebook will begin rolling out Timeline to all members by the fall.
If you need to establish a professional-looking website without shelling out cash for a Web design team, check out the free open-source blogging tool WordPress. Chances are good that many of your favorite websites use this popular platform, since Wor...
Internet service provider, Internode, has launched a set of new Reach Fibre Access Broadband (FAB) plans that will be available at over 125 greenfield real estate developments throughout the Australian mainland.
The most exciting internet development since the internet itself - at least for Americans living in Kansas City - was the recent announcement of Google Fibre.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak spoke about his concerns regarding the cloud after a special performance of Mike Daisey’s monologue.
With its stock still slumping, Facebook executives were faced with not one but two other pieces of tough news this week.
Music service, Spotify, has made its Mobile Radio service available on Android.
Optus has expanded the availability of its 4G business services utilising its 4G FDD-LTE network to Sydney and Perth, and upgraded its 3G network coverage as part of a larger enhancement project.
Everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, wants Google Fiber. And who wouldn’t?
Google is launching its ultra-fast 1Gb-per-second Google Fiber Internet and Fiber TV service today in Kansas City.
The latest release of Opera has some obvious cosmetic and UI changes, as well as several new under-the-hood functions. Overall, here are 12 changes worth noting.
A few months ago Facebook rolled out a new feature called Interest Lists. On top of enabling users to follow specific topics on Facebook, Interest Lists also provide you with a means of promoting yourself and driving traffic to your own Facebook page...
We check out some of the Mozilla Firefox 14 browser's new features
Telstra says the introduction of Google's Android platform on its second generation T-Hub home phone system will give users far more flexibility when it comes to interacting with the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
- NBN: Labor to offer ‘greater proportion of fibre’, still not sold on FTTN
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCUAT Test CoordinatorQLD