When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Broadband - News
It's Spotify's first birthday tomorrow -- the incredibly popular music streaming service, which boasts millions of tracks and thousands of albums from mainstream and independent artists, has been around in Australia for a year as of the 22nd of May.
After a weekend chock full of rumors and speculation, Yahoo has announced it plans to acquire Tumblr, the popular social service that hosts more than 105 million GIF-filled blogs, for $US1.1 billion in cash.
Google is adding 41 new features to its Google+ social network on Wednesday, including a richer interface that works better on mobile devices and some major enhancements to photo sharing.
Microsoft is upgrading its new Outlook.com webmail service so that its users can communicate with Gmail users via instant messaging.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
Super-fast 5G broadband transmits data in the millimetre-wave band at a frequency of 28GHz at a speed of up to 1.056Gbps to a distance of up to 2 kilometres.
A Sony-backed ISP in Japan has launched a 2Gbps Internet service, which it said is the world's fastest for home use.
Facebook Home, which doesnt replace the Android OS but sits on top of it, includes a family of Facebook-focused apps and also works with the apps a user already has on her phone.
Popular music streaming service Rdio has quietly launched a complementary video streaming service for TV shows and movies, challenging established players iTunes, Netflix and Hulu. A sneak preview of the Vdio service is currently only available to ex...
Millions around the world begin their online day by checking out Facebook's News Feed. But what they see there is about to change. Facebook announced a major overhaul to the News Feed feature at a much-hyped press event at the social networking giant...
Facebook unveiled an updated look for its News Feed on Thursday, showing a feature that is more visual and offers different feeds for drill-down interests.
Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
The social network sent press invitations to a March 7 event at the company's offices in Menlo Park, Calif. "Come see a new look for News Feed," the invite reads.
Firefox for Windows 8
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Telstra says some of its NBN customers paid for unachievable speeds
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW